Serie A 2019/20 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I want some kind of conclusion to the season. Ending the season like this would be so underwhelming. I still think we can go back to playing in May - if world leaders, scientists, and leading business figures can't figure something out, or at least have a tentative plan, the world is more fucked than I initially thought.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
that is the worst piece of journalism for a while, and the bar was set pretty high already.

do not click.
if there were playoffs, juve had won 7 scudetti less.
i told you.

cds :stupid:
Jjuventus are like jjewish people. Hated and envied for their success and big brains

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Do jjews make videos for zoomers?
Bro they invented and cultivated the entire zoomer streaming and thot market which they not only monetize but also use to create 30 yo eggless whores that wont give birth to healthy white children anymore which is far more valuable than money for big brain jjews. And thats only their side biz!

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Remember when 20mil got you a worldclass superstar :tuttosport:
Diego at 25 million was awesome, even though that was a big sum, it still felt a bargain however. I used to follow Werder games for him, Klose and a few others. but mainly for him. I was stoked we got him, what could have been if we had a decent team...

Plus fuck sake, why did we sell him for peanuts to Wolfsburg. Never liked that move from Marotta

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Diego at 25 million was awesome, even though that was a big sum, it still felt a bargain however. I used to follow Werder games for him, Klose and a few others. but mainly for him. I was stoked we got him, what could have been if we had a decent team...

Plus fuck sake, why did we sell him for peanuts to Wolfsburg. Never liked tat move from Marotta
Even in that team he was okay and looked like he would easily improve with better teammates around. It was so weird and sad when he cameback to Germany after just one season at Juve. I liked him a lot.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Even in that team he was okay and looked like he would easily improve with better teammates around. It was so weird and sad when he cameback to Germany after just one season at Juve. I liked him a lot.
Imagine how much more fun 2011-2012 would have been with him.

Diego
Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)