Serie A 2019/20 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I can't believe there were people actually endorsing the idea of swapping Bernardeschi with Pacqueta. That guy looks like a Brazilian Jorge Martinez. God awful player.

In fact majority of their team is god awful except for maybe Theo Hernandez and 38 yr old Ibra

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Gets me to remember, Leeds fans are still crying about Bayern winning the 1975 European Cup, said Bayern bribed the refs and they're still singing something a like "the champions of Europe" :lol:

It's not only an Italian thing, seems Brits are as deluded.
WACCOE is a cult thing for Leeds fans, it's tongue in cheek and a rallying chant for as long as I've known it.

Besides, football in the 60s, 70s etc was corrupt as fuck.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
FFS I hate looking at these photos. And it happened two years in a row against them.

To be fair you also had a goal cancelled out against us back in 2016 who shouldn't be. I think it was Morata but can't remember.
I remember. My point was that the end goal should always lead to striving for a fair result ,which var obviously helps.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
To those that criticize var I only have this to say .
maxresdefault.jpg
20180502-The18-Image-Marcelo-Admits-Handball-vs-Bayern-Munich.jpeg.jpg

Good point. But I've seen calls that should have been overruled by VAR and they weren't

How many VAR calls against Juve have still been biased against us? With VAR there is still the same bias. What's the point then?

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
In that tie Bayern got more wrong decisions in favour of them than Real. It's just fashionable among Barca pajeets on twitter to push the narrative that CR scammed etc
It's two different ties, first photo is from 2017, second from 18.

What wrong decisions are you thinking of? Other than the wrong penalty we got at home in 2017 which Vidal blasted to the moon I can't remember any gift from the ref. Vidal was sent off in the return leg and Casemiro who was making free kicks left and right wasn't. I even remember the ref taking the hand to his pocket to give him the second yellow but it never came only few minutes later to another player who wasn't any worse in that regard :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I remember. My point was that the end goal should always lead to striving for a fair result ,which var obviously helps.

I know I'm just saying so as as much we had some shit luck against Real Madrid with offside and handballs then we also had some luck with it against you in 2016 when it was played in Munich. No fan should be too biased to acknowledge when their own team got some luck in certain situations imo.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Good point. But I've seen calls that should have been overruled by VAR and they weren't

How many VAR calls against Juve have still been biased against us? With VAR there is still the same bias. What's the point then?
I frankly don't know . Since calciopoli referee's are sometimes afraid of making the right calls because they are afreid they are going to look biased.
I also know that without var we wouldn't get the first penalty today .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
WACCOE is a cult thing for Leeds fans, it's tongue in cheek and a rallying chant for as long as I've known it.

Besides, football in the 60s, 70s etc was corrupt as fuck.
It probably was, but if they got no proves of Bayern bribing the refs then they should stfu about their accusations really.

May 23, 2013
Honestly the Bayern-Real ties were the fucking worst of the decade from a refereeing standpoint.

The second leg under Ancellotti was just as bad as Barca v Chelsea in 2009.

2 offside goals for Real, Lewandowski wrongfully called off, Casemiero not being sent off after diving, making a gorillion fouls and causing a penalty and Vidal being sent off for the cleanest of tackles. Was just disgusting and the next year under Heynckes wasn't any better.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Honestly the Bayern-Real ties were the fucking worst of the decade from a refereeing standpoint.

2 offside goals for Real, Lewandowski wrongfully called off, Casemiero not being sent off after diving, making a gorillion fouls and causing a penalty and Vidal being sent off for the cleanest of tackles. Was just disgusting and the next year under Heynckes wasn't any better.
I won't cry about the 2018 tie though. Apart from the Marcelo handball we only got ourselves to blame for that exit. We played so much better than Real over two legs and created chances on a silver platter, but couldn't convert anything. This was especially the case in the home leg. Then we had Rafinha making the worst brainfart in this decade.

Fucking depressing to watch as it was a match where we should have battered them in the first leg.

In 2017 the ref made shady calls for both clubs, Ribery getting a penalty that wasn't there for example. I might be biased but ultimately I think the biggest mistakes went in favour for Real Madrid though, especially concerning the send off and the wrong calls for the offsides.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

I also remember it this way. Also the remontada would never have happened with var.
That was also a disgrace from a refereeing standpoint.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I also remember it this way. Also the remontada would never have happened with var.
That was also a disgrace from a refereeing standpoint.
Emery said with PSG they'd have passed Barca with VAR but in the following years they lost to United with the Red Devils getting VAR gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)