Serie A 2019/20 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
We feed off their misery
Some quotes:

"Even Liverpool with their 99% win record can't beat this fucking Jube for Scudetto. Those FIAT fuckers will make Jube 100% win, and wonder why they STILL have less UCL trophy than us
awwyeah.png
"

This guy takes it to the next level though :lol:

"I believe Juventus (fuck this "Juve" nonsense) is cheating because they are indeed cheating. There's a lot of evidence for it but no one has the resources or courage to challenge this to the Italian courts. You know what another reason for that is? They are afraid of Agnelli. Both Italy and the guys who are against them. Italy because they will threaten to take FIAT out of Italy and give Italy a huge GDP dive and second because everyone else needs Agnelli in their operations outside of football in Italy for political influence. So if you are openly against them, good luck. You won't find many allies as they prefer to receive crumbs from Agnelli than act against them.

If you are unaware of this situation, then just shut it instead of making yourself appear some sort of cybernet knight that doesn't believe in fairy tales.

As for Inter sucking for most of the decase, also irrelevant. Juventus cheated, cheats and will cheat whether Inter is around or not. It's always been their style, even before the Agnelli took them over. It was always viewed as a match made in hell.

Juventus stole the Scudetto from Milan in 2012. They interfered with both Napoli's and Milan's chances of winning it in 2013. By 2014, they had ruined all direct rivals. When both Napoli and Roma recovered, the opportunity for a fair challenge was refused by the Juventus system with the 2016-17 being the icing on the cake.

Ever since they signed Cristiano, I can count the games they won fairly in one hand. And unfortunately it includes our very own game this season with the home fuck up.

Juventus cheats. If you don't accept that, you are free to join their own forums and see life with black&white glasses as they do and maybe you can also champion their claim that Calciopoli was a farce and that they did nothing wrong. I do agree that Calciopoli was a farce. It was a farce that it only was about 2004-5 and 2005-6. They should have dug deeper until 1994 when they hired Moggi to do all the dirty shit he was pulling off at Napoli that drove them to ruin followed by the shit he pulled at Torino with the match fixing in Europe just before he went to Juventus... I suppose that because the legislation was vague and no punishment was carried for Moggi transferring money to referees accounts as well as providing them with prostitutes before and after the games, it was all good. Maybe everyone else should have stopped crying and moaning about it too. Who cares if the refs want to have a fun time, right?"

http://forzainterforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1896637

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Maybe next time Fiorentina should actually try to play something that resembles football instead of parking double decker right infront of their box. I dont see how their president has audacity to complain after todays game when they barely made it out of their box. Both penalties were legit. I think there could have been another one on CR in the first half. Also inter fans are degenerates.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
yes

I miss JJM tho. He is their elite poster but seems to not be around this much anymore
Them talking about Juventus reminds me about you talking about Bayern though :shifty::snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Honest wiretapping Inda, with match fixing Facchetti! :baus:

Damn I wish they miss out on CL
Even if they don't they're not getting out of the group stage as usual lol

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No it's different because they claim juventus cheat and I never accused bayern of cheating, it's laughable to think that both teams need to cheat in their respective farmer leagues.
I remember you sometimes said that Bayern (maybe it was in a moment of madness though as Jamie Carragher would say) wouldn't have won a single league title if they played outside of Germany, but that doesn't fit good with 5 CL titles :shifty:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
To ba fair, we don't say you guys cheat. We just like to point out your team is utter scum.
Which is also utter crying though :grin: But yes Bayern can be seen as a scum club but I live fine with that as it's results at the end of the day that counts. Not many winning clubs are nice if you think about it.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I remember you sometimes said that Bayern (maybe it was in a moment of madness though as Jamie Carragher would say) wouldn't have won a single league title if they played outside of Germany, but that doesn't fit good with 5 CL titles :shifty:
I cant remember but if I said that it was probably to insult the bundesliga team quality rather than to say that bayern cheat

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Some quotes:

"Even Liverpool with their 99% win record can't beat this fucking Jube for Scudetto. Those FIAT fuckers will make Jube 100% win, and wonder why they STILL have less UCL trophy than us
awwyeah.png
"
This guy takes it to the next level though :lol:

"I believe Juventus (fuck this "Juve" nonsense) is cheating because they are indeed cheating. There's a lot of evidence for it but no one has the resources or courage to challenge this to the Italian courts. You know what another reason for that is? They are afraid of Agnelli. Both Italy and the guys who are against them. Italy because they will threaten to take FIAT out of Italy and give Italy a huge GDP dive and second because everyone else needs Agnelli in their operations outside of football in Italy for political influence. So if you are openly against them, good luck. You won't find many allies as they prefer to receive crumbs from Agnelli than act against them.

If you are unaware of this situation, then just shut it instead of making yourself appear some sort of cybernet knight that doesn't believe in fairy tales.

As for Inter sucking for most of the decase, also irrelevant. Juventus cheated, cheats and will cheat whether Inter is around or not. It's always been their style, even before the Agnelli took them over. It was always viewed as a match made in hell.

Juventus stole the Scudetto from Milan in 2012. They interfered with both Napoli's and Milan's chances of winning it in 2013. By 2014, they had ruined all direct rivals. When both Napoli and Roma recovered, the opportunity for a fair challenge was refused by the Juventus system with the 2016-17 being the icing on the cake.

Ever since they signed Cristiano, I can count the games they won fairly in one hand. And unfortunately it includes our very own game this season with the home fuck up.

Juventus cheats. If you don't accept that, you are free to join their own forums and see life with black&white glasses as they do and maybe you can also champion their claim that Calciopoli was a farce and that they did nothing wrong. I do agree that Calciopoli was a farce. It was a farce that it only was about 2004-5 and 2005-6. They should have dug deeper until 1994 when they hired Moggi to do all the dirty shit he was pulling off at Napoli that drove them to ruin followed by the shit he pulled at Torino with the match fixing in Europe just before he went to Juventus... I suppose that because the legislation was vague and no punishment was carried for Moggi transferring money to referees accounts as well as providing them with prostitutes before and after the games, it was all good. Maybe everyone else should have stopped crying and moaning about it too. Who cares if the refs want to have a fun time, right?"

http://forzainterforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1896637
Mentally unstable frustrated people:(

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I cant remember but if I said that it was probably to insult the bundesliga team quality rather than to say that bayern cheat
Gets me to remember, Leeds fans are still crying about Bayern winning the 1975 European Cup, said Bayern bribed the refs and they're still singing something a like "the champions of Europe" :lol:

It's not only an Italian thing, seems Brits are as deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)