Serie A 2019/20 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol: at the Conte sub of Politano for Lautaro. Needs to score to win and makes that change lol
Lmao, glad we didnt go for him, despite him doing good job at inter. These kind of subs are irritating and surely he would pull this off in CL, while the tie is still open. His first thought is to defend, sit back and soak up the pressure... In Italy, this can pay off. CL requires more proactive approach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We didn't get outplayed in the first game. We should've won it in the first half if Dybala was less selfish. That loss was totally not on Sarri.
The second game was bad, everyone including Sarri are to blame for that one.
We got dominated from 35th minute onwards in the first match. Yeah, we could have been ahead by 2 in the first 35 minutesinstead, but teams don't score every chance they get. Or Lazio would have won the second match 6-1. When Bentancur went off with a knock in the first match Sarri had zero answer for the last 55 minutes, and we got throughly outplayed. Matches aren't only one half long.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We had similar competition two seasons ago. Napoli were on top of the table after 19 rounds, with 48 pts (2 more than Inter have right now in 19 rounds). People were going just as crazy, or almost as crazy, because this time we're facing a traditional and more hated rival.

I like Atalanta. They are such a crazy team, you could never guess what will happen. I hope they will make CL as interesting and crazy as last year's CL.
I remember that Napoli, more impressive then this Inter. But this Inter has Conte, genuinely dont know if we will lose or win the title for first time in ages.

Even with that Napoli I was super confident we would get the title each time. It would be close then we were use too, but just another level to us.

We have better players and better depth then Inter, but they have better coach, so genuinely first time its actually possible we might lose the title.

Being 2 points behind us, if we win tomorrow, in January, is not something that should be a worry. But who their coach is and how he is given them confidence and identity defenitely is another type of beast we havent faced in a while.

And yeah Atalanta are absolutely nuts, you must be risking heart attacks if you are an old Atalanta fan watching this no holds barred approach. At one point they had 3-4 attackers on and whole midfield pushed up to Inter box, but still their LCB Djimsti was passing and running up into Inters box, that's their CB. And he did that 4 or 5 times in a row. It was genuinely wtf haha. Like you have 1-1 away against big opponents in final minutes, and you are chasing goal like its the golden goal era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)