Serie A 2019/20 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Back three it was proven to be failure in Europe.
It worked to get us back to the top of Italy... and then we outgrew it. We should appreciate it (and Conte) for being a major part of our return to relevance after calciopoli, and then thank the gods we moved on to bigger and better things under Max afterwards.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at how he plays against bigger teams. Parks the bus like a mother fucker.
We got dominated twice in two weeks by Lazio, the best team we've played in quite a while... Our coach went on to say nobody could beat Lazio right now. Much better attitude and style, dude. :baus:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It worked to get us back to the top of Italy... and then we outgrew it. We should appreciate it (and Conte) for being a major part of our return to relevance after calciopoli, and then thank the gods we moved on to bigger and better things under Max afterwards.
I respect Conte for his achievements at Juve but he's a Merdazzurro now.
Maybe when he leaves Inter and speaks ill of them I will accept him again.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:tup: but getting Conte would be going backwards. I too have reservation with Sarri but at least we’re trying something different. June will tell who was right and who wasnt.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup: but getting Conte would be going backwards. I too have reservation with Sarri but at least we’re trying something different. June will tell who was right and who wasnt.
Conte wouldn't have been my first choice either, after we decided to move on from Allegri... and obviously neither was Sarri. But we'll see how Sarri turns out. The drubbing we gave Cagliari was promising, though they have been in horrible form lately, haven't won in 5 matches now. Roma's in mediocre form too, but being at the Olimpico, we should get a better idea of whether Cagliari match was an anomaly, or a real upturn in our play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)