Serie A 2019/20 (89 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I'm going to show this at work, get some of the Italians flustered and maybe start a riot. Italian bosses only hire Italians where I work.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
That CdS headline :sergio:
a bad choice but read the article:

"Lukaku and Smalling , ex team-mates at United and todays idols of Inter and Rome . The challenge inside tomorrow’s challenge: Scudetto and Champson’s league on sale (black Friday as of sales) They learnt to to value each other and took strong positions against racism, They’re symbols of two team that compared to last year have +8points And they wont lose them. In the face of all idiots that “buu”, tomorrow we all should make “oohh” (like impressed children). It will play a big Black Friday: but they’re not end of years sales, not remnants of a championship but a long season to live. Let’s look at Inter-Roma through the personal challenge , considering the friendship and their roles on the pitch, of two giants of color.

last line is a bit cringy

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
a bad choice but read the article:

"Lukaku and Smalling , ex team-mates at United and todays idols of Inter and Rome . The challenge inside tomorrow’s challenge: Scudetto and Champson’s league on sale (black Friday as of sales) They learnt to to value each other and took strong positions against racism, They’re symbols of two team that compared to last year have +8points And they wont lose them. In the face of all idiots that “buu”, tomorrow we all should make “oohh” (like impressed children). It will play a big Black Friday: but they’re not end of years sales, not remnants of a championship but a long season to live. Let’s look at Inter-Roma through the personal challenge , considering the friendship and their roles on the pitch, of two giants of color.

last line is a bit cringy
That's where I stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)