Serie A 2019/20 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We're unbeaten, drawn 3 matches and topped the CL group so an excellent run up to Christmas. Inter lost 1 and drawn 1, might be out of CL and only played two tough games in Lazio and us. We've played Napoli, Atalanta, Inter and beat them all. I'll judge them at the halfway point and I can't see Inter not dropping points against the better teams in Serie A.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We're unbeaten, drawn 3 matches and topped the CL group so an excellent run up to Christmas. Inter lost 1 and drawn 1, might be out of CL and only played two tough games in Lazio and us. We've played Napoli, Atalanta, Inter and beat them all. I'll judge them at the halfway point and I can't see Inter not dropping points against the better teams in Serie A.
inda have a considerably slimmer squad with less quality players. it's not over until it's over, and 1 point is basically nothing at the beginning of december, i'm just saying that it's inexcusable to lose the scudetto. the cl is kind of a lottery, but the strongest squad should win the league. and it's juventus, without a shadow of a doubt.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Inter has played their three toughest games though according to the table. Us, Lazio, Cagliari are 2-4 in the table. They have to play 5th to 7th though still, Roma, Napoli, Atalanta. And we still have to play 3rd, 4th, and 5th in the table. Lazio, Cagliari, Roma. I'd say the remaining schedules for first half are similar strength. Lazio is better than Napoli, so tougher for us, but Atalanta is better than Cagliari (regardless of table), so easier for us. Balances out imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)