Serie A 2019/20 (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
When they try to explain something, it really gets fucked up.

“We also have a n***o in the team who scored yesterday"

What an illiterate retarded group are they.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
When they try to explain something, it really gets fucked up.

“We also have a n***o in the team who scored yesterday"

What an illiterate retarded group are they.
that's the most shocking sentence in an already shocking interview.

and some presidents still keep whining about weak sponsorship, weak tv deals and players not willing to accept italian offers. at least they always have rubentus to blame for all their failures.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Italy is such a shithole.

- - - Updated - - -

"It’s folklore" :rofl:
Is a all part of the game. We just winding up them niggers during games my man. Yes, we making monkey noises and shit to get under their dark olive skin, but is a all just good fun, bit of banter if you will.

But that's where it stops really. After the final whistle, before we return home to our families, we make sure to leave the monkey noises and nigger chants in the stadium where they belong.

Das cause we not really racist. You media folks gotta focus on other european countries with REAL racism problems.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Italy is such a shithole.

- - - Updated - - -

Is a all part of the game. We just winding up them niggers during games my man. Yes, we making monkey noises and shit to get under their dark olive skin, but is a all just good fun, bit of banter if you will.

But that's where it stops really. After the final whistle, before we return home to our families, we make sure to leave the monkey noises and nigger chants in the stadium where they belong.

Das cause we not really racist. You media folks gotta focus on other european countries with REAL racism problems.
its ok though the olive Americans are people of color too

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
“Balotelli’s Italian because he has Italian citizenship, but he can never be completely Italian.
“We also have a n***o in the team who scored yesterday, and all the Verona fans applauded him.
“Are there any problems with saying the word n***o? Will the Segre commission [for anti-hate speech] come for me because I called someone a n***o? Will they knock on my door?”
Is his name Clayton?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
how is immobile so good with lazio but so shit for italy?

top tier system player?
immobile never performed under pressure. he's your typical mid-table team player, and a very good at it. it's crazy that he scored and assisted more goals than our +300m front line combined. also, inzaghi.

- - - Updated - - -

Hellas Verona fans in racist abuse shocker

More news at 10
same ultra (https://twitter.com/grancaste ) had a tweet already removed something like "balotelli, you're dumber than you're black"

here's some good old italian folklore for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)