Serie A 2019/20 (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This guy :lol2:
He’s on a rampage against his own players at the moment. He’s also attacking Insigne:

"If someone wants to go to China to get paid and live two or three years of shit, that's his problem. I can not consider China competitive (…) In life, you have to choose between being happy and working for what you like to do or simply for the money. For me, money is a means and not an end. If for them it's an end, go to China."

https://www.news1.news/2019/10/de-laurentiis-annoys-on-mertens-and-callejon.html

:lol: the guy is a fucking moron of the highest order. Just can’t help keeping his stupid trap shut.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm going with 343.

-----------Buffon
--Barza-Bonucci-Chiellini
--------------Pirlo
- - - -Vidal - - - - - Pogba
- - - - - - Hamsik
- - - Tevez - -- - Higuain
- - - - - - - Icardi
Same but a bit biased

---------------Gigi
--------------BBC
--------------Pirlo
------Cheesio----Pogba
--------------Vidal
---------Pipa-----Paulo

- - - Updated - - -

ADL :heart:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
ADL has claimed the financial scudetto again. Good for him.
It kinda feels like he's starting to give up and accept reality, he did say that they did the best they could those two seasons that they had actual chances to finish first and cant do any more than that, blah blah, what's important for him is to never has his club finances on the red, blah blah...

I got the feeling that finishing 3rd or lower this season will lead to Napoli selling Koulibaly/Zielinski/Ruis in the summer and start a new cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)