Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a shame.

Alexis Sanchez out for two months?
By Football Italia staff

There are reports Alexis Sanchez may be out for over two months after the Inter striker suffered an ankle injury playing for Chile.
The 30-year-old is only on loan from Manchester United and made four appearances for the Nerazzurri this season, scoring one goal.
However, he was on the end of a heavy challenge from Juventus and Colombia wide man Juan Cuadrado during a 0-0 draw.
A statement from the Chile football federation confirmed the initial diagnosis was dislocated tendons and possible ligament damage.
Alexis Sanchez is flying back to Italy, where he will undergo further tests and decide on the next step in treatment, which could even be surgery.
According to Mundo Deportivo and TyC Sports, the former Barcelona and Arsenal player could be out of action for at least two months, effectively ending his 2019.
Juan :heart:

Uno di fucking noi

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
This guy :lol2:
He’s on a rampage against his own players at the moment. He’s also attacking Insigne:

"If someone wants to go to China to get paid and live two or three years of shit, that's his problem. I can not consider China competitive (…) In life, you have to choose between being happy and working for what you like to do or simply for the money. For me, money is a means and not an end. If for them it's an end, go to China."

https://www.news1.news/2019/10/de-laurentiis-annoys-on-mertens-and-callejon.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)