Serie A 2019/20 (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
:sergio:

Insecure then sad and now distress. You never give up
I understand the problem now. I am going to rephrase my previous incendiary comment:

In my personal opinion Inter is not strong. Sarri has not played our new signings as much as I would have liked personally. I do not know how other members of the forum feel about my observation.

From my understanding of the comments that you have made, it appears that I have an agenda against you but I don't. You dislike certain words that I use. You should ignore or block me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Please just admit you haven't seen a single Inter game this season. You say they understand what Conte wants and how he wants it yet their performance is totally uninspiring. Besides the Lecce game they had to rely on a moment of brilliance from Roberto Sensi. You talk about their brilliant defence while they started Ranocchia and D'Ambrosio in their first two games. Saying Candreva and Asamoah are vintage wb is also a ridiculous claim. Politano on the rise yet they wanted to sell him to Viola.

Using your logic, I could also write such an anthem about Juventus that you would think we're gonna win every game at least with a three goal difference.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
I have actually seen three Inter matches this season and one Juventus match. It is not my problem if you don't believe me.

You can also write about Juventus, I won't stand in your way.

What I wrote their is my analysis of what I saw. Yet you resort to personal attacks.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand the problem now. I am going to rephrase my previous incendiary comment:

In my personal opinion Inter is not strong. Sarri has not played our new signings as much as I would have liked personally. I do not know how other members of the forum feel about my observation.

From my understanding of the comments that you have made, it appears that I have an agenda against you but I don't. You dislike certain words that I use. You should ignore or block me.
See, that was way much better since you did not put a label on my personality. It wasn't that difficult. No, I will not ignore you.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I have actually seen three Inter matches this season and one Juventus match. It is not my problem if you don't believe me.

You can also write about Juventus, I won't stand in your way.

What I wrote their is my analysis of what I saw. Yet you resort to personal attacks.

- - - Updated - - -

See, that was way much better since you did not put a label on my personality. It wasn't that difficult. No, I will not ignore you.
Which part of my post is attacking you? You're just inventing things, that's the problem.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Which part of my post is attacking you? You're just inventing things, that's the problem.

You want me to admit that I have not watched Inter, if that is not a personal attack I don't know what is. In fact, you are sure I have not seen them play.
Then you go on and question my logic.

And then in your latest reply you say that I am inventing things. And you call it a problem. Stick to the content!

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You want me to admit that I have not watched Inter, if that is not a personal attack I don't know what is. In fact, you are sure I have not seen them play.
Then you go on and question my logic.

And then in your latest reply you say that I am inventing things. And you call it a problem. Stick to the content!
Well, I assumed you haven't seen them play because your assessment of them is way off.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, I assumed you haven't seen them play because your assessment of them is way off.

No, you did not assume. You were sure and wanted me to admit it.

My assessment of them is MY OWN, your assessment of them is YOURS. You either agree with it or not, just stick to what is written not who wrote it.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No, you did not assume. You were sure and wanted me to admit it.

My assessment of them is MY OWN, your assessment of them is YOURS. You either agree with it or not, just stick to what is written not who wrote it.
I guess the Juve - Inter game in October will tell who was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)