Serie A 2019/20 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Because its their job? They supposed to believe (or atleast express it) they can compete, if not, why bother?
Dude. You’re getting old. You know the drill. The other teams (used to be Roma) talk about how it’s their year to win and they fail miserably the next game (sometimes the next 3 games) after.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Koulibaly: Napoli will win Serie A

Who will win the Scudetto? Napoli. And you can write that. We believe it, the defeat in Turin left no trace. The season has also just begun.”

And there it is.

Don't know why they do this to themselves every year.
I like this Koulibaly guy.

So many boring and guarded statements from media-trained boring players.

Says what he thinks. Fuck caution. He’s probably wrong, mind you. But I like the cut of his jib.

Jun 6, 2015
I like this Koulibaly guy.

So many boring and guarded statements from media-trained boring players.

Says what he thinks. Fuck caution. He’s probably wrong, mind you. But I like the cut of his jib.
I know you probably don't follow Serie A a lot and don't understand the dynamics in play, but that statement is as boring and predictable as it gets. It's exactly what Napoli/Roma/Inter/Milan players have been saying for the past I don't know how many years. I guess one of them has to be right eventually.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know you probably don't follow Serie A a lot and don't understand the dynamics in play, but that statement is as boring and predictable as it gets. It's exactly what Napoli/Roma/Inter/Milan players have been saying for the past I don't know how many years. I guess one of them has to be right eventually.
The Hamšik special :lol:

Someone needs to post that CdS montage of all of his Scudetto promises :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)