Serie A 2019/20 (137 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Gattuso already was in the wings supposedly.

Obviously, Napoli's performance domestically has not been good and I generally don't think highly of Ancelotti as a coach. But to be sacked after advancing in the CL seems a bit odd. Optics are just a little off.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Obviously, Napoli's performance domestically has not been good and I generally don't think highly of Ancelotti as a coach. But to be sacked after advancing in the CL seems a bit odd. Optics are just a little off.
obviously the decision to sack him was already in place and they wanted to wait until after this game so it wouldn't be as much of a distraction

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Beppe :touched:

"We are Inter and do not necessarily have to sell anyone. We want to grow with important young players like Lautaro and Romelu Lukaku."

“...Having said that, the destiny of a player is inside their own minds. If Lautaro wants to continue with us, we will be happy about that. At this moment, he is tied to us and we are happy. If he wants to take a different path, we’ll evaluate the situation."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

they couldn't have hired a worse fit manager if they tried :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe :touched:

"We are Inter and do not necessarily have to sell anyone. We want to grow with important young players like Lautaro and Romelu Lukaku."

“...Having said that, the destiny of a player is inside their own minds. If Lautaro wants to continue with us, we will be happy about that. At this moment, he is tied to us and we are happy. If he wants to take a different path, we’ll evaluate the situation."
make a wish foundation beppe

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
look at Milan with gattuso and post Gattuso. to think he almost had that awful team in the CL...

he's decent but yea Napoli should still aim higher. sacking ancelotti to get gattuso is ass

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
They are better coaches around but Gattuso is probably the only one willing to join them currently.

He hasn’t been tested as a coach in the CL i think, so this will be interesting to see. Their Serie A standing obviously isn’t as accurate description of their quality since they have enough about to be competing for a CL spot at a bare minimum.

Anyway, screw Napoli. I’m more excited about Atalanta tomorrow. I would be genuinely happy to see them go through. Their are punching above their weight, but they are a very enjoyable team to watch as a neutral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
ADL is destroying his own club, what a dumbass.
rumors that this is intentional because he owns some other Italian club and, if that Italian club are promoted, he will have to sell one of them. This is his way of distancing himself.

He is also totally batshit insane so who knows.
Ancelotti and Alan please
Nah, he will never sell a Napoli player to Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)