Serie A 2018/19 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte: Choosing Inter was easy
Is he deliberately trying to erase his status as a Juve symbol?
I used to look at Conte and say in terms of him as a player - he wasnt the most technical one and didnt has amazing passing skills or shots but he was a player that gave his all for the shirt which made me see him as a kind of a symbol.
Then he came as coach an got us to a place we really needed to go after so many poor seasons.. and his motivation and I want to see the players sweat attitude gave the Juve symbol again this time as coach but now... It feels like he doesnt care anymore - Its like he wants us to delete him

Buy on AliExpress.com

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
I used to look at Conte and say in terms of him as a player - he wasnt the most technical one and didnt has amazing passing skills or shots but he was a player that gave his all for the shirt which made me see him as a kind of a symbol.
Then he came as coach an got us to a place we really needed to go after so many poor seasons.. and his motivation and I want to see the players sweat attitude gave the Juve symbol again this time as coach but now... It feels like he doesnt care anymore - Its like he wants us to delete him
I deleted him once he abandond the squad into preseason! Fuck him

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ranocchia would start in any squad in Italy. - Conte :marc:

He really said that. About him and also D'Ambrosio and Bastoni. :haha:
Read that post below yours. Do you really think he believes the shit he is saying? In fact it's proven not, considering he could've picked them for Italy and chose not to. The man is doing his job, of course he's going to speak positively about his employer. This all really isn't a big deal, nothing statements.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Read that post below yours. Do you really think he believes the shit he is saying? In fact it's proven not, considering he could've picked them for Italy and chose not to. The man is doing his job, of course he's going to speak positively about his employer. This all really isn't a big deal, nothing statements.
Seriously. I have no idea why people expect him to show up and say "Well Inter are shit but Juve didn't want me back. I could have not worked but I want millions more dollars so when they offered? Fuck, I mean England sucks so I'm not going back there. The players? My god what i have done.."

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Seriously. I have no idea why people expect him to show up and say "Well Inter are shit but Juve didn't want me back. I could have not worked but I want millions more dollars so when they offered? Fuck, I mean England sucks so I'm not going back there. The players? My god what i have done.."
Must be because we're obviously workoholic, job-centric, money hungry Muricans :rolleyes:

But nah, people assume you can behave as a fan when in reality it's your livelihood. It's a whole different mentality that you have to take on.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If Conte is Juve at heart he will reject anything Inter say about Calciopoli and I believe he will, the rest is him being professional. He's taking charge of a garbage team with the intention of making them great, very admirable that he didn't go to a ready-made winning team because he wants to build something like a good professional should. I don't think he'll win anything to be honest but by the time he leaves and along with Marotta, I think they'll get rid of that poisonous culture that they have and that in itself would be a great achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)