Serie A 2018/19 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
what an idiot. You would think someone in his position would keep his mouth shut about the best side in the league considering he is a very good player and, if very lucky, he might one day be a transfer target. We do have a history of taking rival sides best players.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meanwhile ADL hopes "Sarri wins nothing"...
The nothing part shows ADL is disconnected from reality..
Do your research - Do you really think that 8 consecutive scudettos were a fluke?!
We had Conte and won. We had Allegri and won and Sarri will win this as well...
The question is the same question we ask every year - CL...

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
How come you never win the Scudetto or Coppa Italia or any respect...
Inter finished behind Atalanta and I dont want to disrespect Atalanta but dont they have like 10th the budget Inter does..

- - - Updated - - -

or 3rd...
How come he’s never won anything in his life.

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
D9sY8-_XUAAkny1.jpg

Give me something more old school in the hard version when it comes to the turn of the 80s and 90s until half. Dope.
Diadora and those gentlemen above.
sentimental but true.

However, Baggio is my first football idol and ,,football love'. But apart from my one-sidedness it was pure football magic that spoke through them. Something like prime Ronaldinho. Pure beautiful football. Although in our heads in first plan titans like Messi Ronaldo, Zidane, etc. , magicians such as Ronaldinho or Baggio created unforgettable microcycles that are building this business, or something that tells us why we love this sport.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter are starting to do smart things I do not like it
They offered a ridiculous amount for N.Pepe - Why is it smart?!
1. They fend off big clubs by overpaying for a very good player therefore keeping themselves in for the player
2. They might overpay but there is no other way for them to get a player of such level as they will be fighting with better teams and probably lose..

Inter can grow stronger by only few options:
1. Get a better coach+better GM - They got both
2. Get strong players - See the Pepe method
3. Raise/get great talents before they become someone - The cheapest method but also the toughest one..

If Inter continue their way they might challenge us for the scudetto although we are still ahead
If we get Pogba and Sarri meet expectations it will be Juve Inter 98 all over again - Inter will push us but we will end up being the better team in the end and this might push us for CL as well - Raise the quality of Serie A + exposure - We might dislike Inter but this is actually the best scenario for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)