Serie A 2018/19 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
A one off game-anything can happen. Milan and Inter both went out in the group stage, that's 6 games. Anyway I'm glad Atalanta made it. You can go cry in a corner.
They lost to Copenhagen over two games, not one. I am not upset, just puzzled at how retarded you are because you lack any type of foresight. I don't want that team in CL, they will embarrass themselves, spread themselves too thin and will have relegation struggles. Little teams always do.

I care about Serie A, not even the league feels like an accomplishment because it's full of chumps.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
They lost to Copenhagen over two games, not one. I am not upset, just puzzled at how retarded you are because you lack any type of foresight. I don't want that team in CL, they will embarrass themselves, spread themselves too thin and will have relegation struggles. Little teams always do.

I care about Serie A, not even the league feels like an accomplishment because it's full of chumps.
You want Juve's most hated rivals to win? And you're calling me retarded you stupid fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)