Serie A 2018/19 (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
They are getting points, but Inter is awful, they’ve been so lucky in last few matches, this one was one of their better games. Deserved win, but shit game and the ref

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
They are getting points, but Inter is awful, they’ve been so lucky in last few matches, this one was one of their better games. Deserved win, but shit game and the ref
Awful comparing to whom? They are behind Juve and Napoli but better than everybody else especially after what Monchi did to Roma. It would the a massive fuck up for them to miss on top 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Milan is the only Serie A side without a clean sheet this season. That's quite something considering there are sides like Chievo and Frosinone in Serie A.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
meelan are so fucking inept :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Awful comparing to whom? They are behind Juve and Napoli but better than everybody else especially after what Monchi did to Roma. It would the a massive fuck up for them to miss on top 4

dont worry their luck of getting last minute goals will eventually run out and finish 6th

- - - Updated - - -

Donnarumma :lol:

Italy's number one... seriously has there ever been a more overrated keeper?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

I never said they won’t end in top 3-4, especially looking at their competition. But they’ve been extremly lucky in many of the games. My point is that their performances in league are far worse than the results are showing.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I never said they won’t end in top 3-4, especially looking at their competition. But they’ve been extremly lucky in many of the games. My point is that their performances in league are far worse than the results are showing.
I get that but I think their position in the table is deserved looking at their competition.

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Jeesh. Its funny when its Milan, not so much when its Italy... Even so, i hope Gatuso has the balls to bench Dollaruma. He was supposed to be new Buffon, but looks like he will be new Barthez

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
They're like the Tottenham of Italy... a club that exists for no good reason.
Okay, I'll bite.

Spurs' 136 year history and 48,500 current season ticket holders might disagree. Which, incidentally, is more than Juve and any other Serie A or American (LOL) club. :p

I wonder what @campionesidd's reason for existing is; to troll genuine fans of other football clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)