Serie A 2018/19 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He's good but not 100m good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if he was playing as good as he is for Milan, but in the EPL, i believe clubs would line up to pay close to that (doesent mean hes worth that much, EPL morons always overpay). hes still relatively young and a very good player. but serie A clubs cant get those crazy prices for their players somehow (unless they are hyped like SMS or Donnarumma), so i dont think Milan would get 70-80M offers.
tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Big fish in a small pond until proven otherwise.
I knew he's exaggerating.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milanista brother just told me Suso is worth 100 million, is he?
If Suso is worth 100M then D.Costa is worth 300M and Bernardeschi 200M..
Would you trade Bernardeschi for Suso?! No! Why is that?! Because Bernardeschi is much better (and he isnt a 100M player yet..)

Suso real value should be around 40M-50M - Milan might want to estimate him as a superstar but the truth is he is only a good player and thats all...
Suso cant even reach our bench...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
lol...him, Torreira and all the others. The outcry bc we weren't signing these Bentancur level players.

But not as many complaints when we didn't sign Allan, the actual deal.

Fans.

Caldara still not starting for Milan, Bonucci already forgiven.
Fuck Allan. Good player and all but not much better (if at all) than what we have. And he’s a massive dickhead to boot.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
On a TV show in Italy. Mediaset.

There's that page in the background and you don't see one with the 2006 WC.

Some key moments of success for these cunts over there. WC wins equal to the possibility of having us in Serie C back then.

6fcb353e12623f456ec034d0701747b8.jpg

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Would anyone happen to offhand know of any videos of either Napoli or Inter commiting an obvious foul and not getting a penalty called against them? I know they're out there :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Would anyone happen to offhand know of any videos of either Napoli or Inter commiting an obvious foul and not getting a penalty called against them? I know they're out there :p
their fans will tell you it's all photo shopped and fake.

Seriously I had an argument with a napoli fan the other week and he claimed those fireworks from last season were actually a recording of new years fireworks display in napoli, he actually believed that shit

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I need the ammunition now regardless :p
Martens' handball, if I remember correctly it was an obvious call with his arm raised to block the shot. Not sure if there's a video of it.

- - - Updated - - -

@AFL_ITALIA I'm on my phone, check last seasons thread from Fint's post #3888 page 195

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I need the ammunition now regardless :p
iirc Gagliardini avoided even a booking for what should have been clear red against Parma? And it is an infinitely more dangerous action to the victim than Costa spitting. But not a peep from FIGC after despite the fact you can see it is clearly very dangerous play? Would be an absolutely scandalous decision if Matuidi had done it.

No linesmen or VAR reviewee saw enough of that to even request the ref VAR review it?

Not even Sergio Ramos (usually) gets away with that.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
On a TV show in Italy. Mediaset.

There's that page in the background and you don't see one with the 2006 WC.

Some key moments of success for these cunts over there. WC wins equal to the possibility of having us in Serie C back then.

6fcb353e12623f456ec034d0701747b8.jpg
Anddddd this is the reason why I want us to win the next 1000 scudetti in a row. It never gets boring watching these cunts burn at our success.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
iirc Gagliardini avoided even a booking for what should have been clear red against Parma? And it is an infinitely more dangerous action to the victim than Costa spitting. But not a peep from FIGC after despite the fact you can see it is clearly very dangerous play? Would be an absolutely scandalous decision if Matuidi had done it.

No linesmen or VAR reviewee saw enough of that to even request the ref VAR review it?

Not even Sergio Ramos (usually) gets away with that.
This was the first one that came to my mind, apparently "Only when EVERYONE saw Costa spit on dude and everyone in Italy saw it did they go to VAR and felt forced to give a red card after a headbutt and elbow and only got a yellow."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This was the first one that came to my mind, apparently "Only when EVERYONE saw Costa spit on dude and everyone in Italy saw it did they go to VAR and felt forced to give a red card after a headbutt and elbow and only got a yellow."
how much of italy had to see Inter - Parma for VAR to work or even to have a review? Pretty sure it should only be the officiating team on the field...

I'm sure the referee against Sass really really didn't want to send of Costa (due to Juve bias) but HAD to :howler:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pretty sure Inter had one with Fiorentina last week. Sure there are many more, just don't follow them.

Napoli had a Merterns handball in the box last year (I think v Crotone), Koulibaly also had one late in the season (can't remember against who)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.calciomercato.com/news/...-dalle-scatole-e-inutile-a-21055#comments-box

Juve: Get off our balls. Superleague, go play in the EPL....for the good of Italian football.

LOL Delusional fucks don't know if there's no Juve, there's no Italian football. They'd compete with the Uzbekistan 2nd division.
this league doesn't deserve juve at all. juve is the only reason some sorry clubs still attract some fans once a year, and the only reason for the improved tv rights money. but rubentus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)