Serie A 2018/19 (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I am wondering. For us living in countries where no company has bought the TV rights to Serie A, is it possible to buy a legit streaming package somewhere?
I mean it would make sense money wise for the league to sell streams to countries/territories where the rights to broadcast haven't been sold.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I am wondering. For us living in countries where no company has bought the TV rights to Serie A, is it possible to buy a legit streaming package somewhere?
I mean it would make sense money wise for the league to sell streams to countries/territories where the rights to broadcast haven't been sold.
I've bought Eleven Sports for UK coverage. They are a streaming web service. No idea if they are in your country.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Dont be fooled by Inters transfers ,they are still miles behind Napoli and Roma.
On paper, they easily have the 2nd best team. But with them being Inter, they'll prolly crawl and multiple meltdown episodes to third.

- - - Updated - - -

Fubo. But I read Reddit produced better streams.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Hehe, from Around Turin, current Juventus players have won 78 league titles combined!! Second placed is Milan with 13 league titles total from their players, and third is Inter with 8 combined, of which 6 belong to Asamoah... :lol: :lol: :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Im also looking for a great streaming package
There is ESPN+ which sounds great but its not eligible in my country :(
Im now looking for a great streaming service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)