Serie A 2018/19 (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The only team trying to come up to our level in terms of stadium, global marketing, investment, stability, etc. is Roma.

Napoli has their moments but it always seems fleeting because of their unstable owner.

These Milan teams owned by China are just band aid solutions. It can never last long-term. It barely can last year-by-year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The point difference flatters Napoli. Honestly in terms of quality no one is even close to Juve. I think we are at least 2 years ahead of everyone else.
:agree:

The goal differential is very telling. +62 for Juventus and +48 for Napoli. We destroyed Serie A this year.

If anything, Napoli and Roma were much closer last year. Napoli was +55, Roma +52, and we were +50. We grinded out a lot of 1 goal wins last season, and our offense was substantially weaker. (+ CL latter stages to deal with).

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How will Ancelotti react when ADL tells him that he needs to drop out of EL?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Fassone threatening to sue UEFA is just great.
[video=twitter;999021326500270080]https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/999021326500270080[/video]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Milan :lol:

Anyone with half a brain could realise that this venture would end up in tears. Looked shady as anything from the beginning and the fact that they needed help from a vulture fund pretty much tells you everything. I hope they struggle for relevancy for many more years to come.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Milan :lol:

Anyone with half a brain could realise that this venture would end up in tears. Looked shady as anything from the beginning and the fact that they needed help from a vulture fund pretty much tells you everything. I hope they struggle for relevancy for many more years to come.
Summer 2017: 3rd largest spending spree in Europe
Summer 2018: Bankrupt

:lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The only team trying to come up to our level in terms of stadium, global marketing, investment, stability, etc. is Roma.

Napoli has their moments but it always seems fleeting because of their unstable owner.

These Milan teams owned by China are just band aid solutions. It can never last long-term. It barely can last year-by-year.
:agree: Roma are definitely on the right path, and I really like their owners vision. I can see them being our main rival in the future. They’ve become a lot less disgusting since Totti left as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)