Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Inter this shithole:rofl:

He's basically singing the club anthem "Pazza Inter amala!"

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta has good intentions in trying to fix shit up over there but I guess it'll never work because they'll fire him first. LOL
They must feel sick having Beppone trying to Juventinize inDa. :rofl:
This looks like a Spalleti thing though. If Beppe learned something here it was that you shouldn't make your rifts public.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2014
He can be cheaper now. With him or his wife forcing a move out of Inter. I'd like to see an Argentinian connection up front. We'll worry about midfield another day.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's Juve... we'd somehow make Icardi less productive.

Great player of course, but I just don't like the fucker. I'd pass for sure. Let him go Real, Bayern or wherever I can continue hating him.
I never liked Ronaldo myself. But I just can't say no to that fucker as he's simply too good.

Icardi is brilliant and I think he'd shine here.

However, yeah, we have far more serious problems than our front line. Our midfield is horrible and CB has big issues. But it's just that I highly doubt we'll address our midfield problems with Ramsey getting here.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We'll have Ronaldo 2 years tops. And Icardi is young. Unless we are getting Mbapee in the next two years I'll take Icardi.
Even so I see the money being better spent elsewhere and its not because i don't rate icardi highly. I'm also not sure that a poacher type FW is really the right player for current Juventus either.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I never liked Ronaldo myself. But I just can't say no to that fucker as he's simply too good.

Icardi is brilliant and I think he'd shine here.

However, yeah, we have far more serious problems than our front line. Our midfield is horrible and CB has big issues. But it's just that I highly doubt we'll address our midfield problems with Ramsey getting here.
I think we're kinda stuck with the midfielders we have.

Matuidi and Khedira, would be almost impossible to find buyers for them.

Can and Bentancur, no reason to sell them yet.

Pjanic, would be too difficult to replace.

There was only room for one midfielder, and it turned out to be... Ramsay.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I agree. Dunno if I'm in the minority but I like Matuidi. :D

Getting Ramsey is a huge disappointment. Huge money for a player who missed so many matches due to injuries is just :sergio:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

We should let khedira leave in the summer. Sure it'll be on a free and we will have to pay out most of his wage but the dude is done at this level imo.

The club seems to have money these days so who cares if we have to pay his wage, just make him gone and spend big on Zaniolo.

We dont need a player who can get into good goalscoring opportunities against sides we beat easily and is then outmatched in big games

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We should let khedira leave in the summer. Sure it'll be on a free and we will have to pay out most of his wage but the dude is done at this level imo.

The club seems to have money these days so who cares if we have to pay his wage, just make him gone and spend big on Zaniolo.
That's pretty unrealistic with such high wages. And Max seems to still have a lot of faith in him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)