Serie A 2018/19 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
So what's the deal with SMS? It seems things are going a bit harder for him this season than the previous year. Although it seems like he is coming back to his former self. Is he the potential superstar CM we should splash $$$ on or not?

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So what's the deal with SMS? It seems things are going a bit harder for him this season than the previous year. Although it seems like he is coming back to his former self. Is he the potential superstar CM we should splash $$$ on or not?
Not for 100mln. You can get any midfielder for this kind of money.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I still think SMS is worth buying. I think that guy has loads of potential and I'm pretty sure we'd get the best out of him.

But yeah, I thought his price tag was insane even last year, let alone this year when he doesn't preform as well.

If there's a right price (knowing Lotito...) I'd easily go after him. He'd upgrade our midfield massively imo.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
When is that?

- - - Updated - - -

While he though? How long can Milan keep up this revolving door of mediocre coaches? Is a new one really going to help?
Their coaches payroll might be as high as United’s at this point. Having to pay everyone from Max to Seedorf to Pippo.

But that player payroll commands a coach with skins on the wall tbh

They should go for Wenger even though he’s better suited for Bayern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Are they still paying Max? Wouldn't they be absolved of that once he takes up a job with Juve?
Not sure if they are still paying him but...

If they fired the guy while still under contract i don’t think they are absolved of financial obligation despite joining another club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)