Serie A 2018/19 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Can't decide if I should root for Milan in hopes they displace Inter and take a top four spot away from them or accept, in the long run, they are too shitty to do that and hope they just keep underperforming and end up mid table.
By the looks of things both Milan and Inter will qualify for CL next season.

Roma and Lazio are beyond pathetic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Poor Golzalo :disagree: Again he has chance to play through teammate for great opportunity but instead blasts ball into a CB.

He really is fucked mentally these days. Knows it and trying to force things.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Isn’t that his problem throughout his whole career. Dude is too mentally week, otherwise could be one of the best.
The match he played against us and the last match of him in the season with Napoli (season before we bought him? His record amount of goals season) indicate you're right.. he went completely mad and got multiple matches suspension.. other than that he is an amazing striker and seriously hope he is going to do great things with Milan and hopefully they'll buy him. There is no room for him in our team but he should stay in Italy.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The link doesn't work, what was this about?
Chievo captain Sergio Pellissier claims Benito Mussolini ‘did so many beautiful things’ for Italy but that ‘it’s useless to take political sides now’.

Mussolini allied with Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Germany during the Second World War before his execution in 1945, yet Mussolini felt Italy ‘must take all the positive things from the right and from the left’ as opposed to vilifying the former.

“It’s useless to take political sides now: we must take all the positive things from the right and from the left,” he told Rai Radio.

“That way, Italy could also overcome its problems of today. I’m still old-fashioned and I still believe in Don Camillo and Peppone.

“Mussolini? He did so many beautiful things but also as many really bad things. He cleaned things up, built many roads and created so many important things for Italy.

“On the other hand, there are the ugly and disastrous things, like his alliance with the Nazis.”

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Chievo captain Sergio Pellissier claims Benito Mussolini ‘did so many beautiful things’ for Italy but that ‘it’s useless to take political sides now’.

Mussolini allied with Adolf Hitler’s Nazi Germany during the Second World War before his execution in 1945, yet Mussolini felt Italy ‘must take all the positive things from the right and from the left’ as opposed to vilifying the former.

“It’s useless to take political sides now: we must take all the positive things from the right and from the left,” he told Rai Radio.

“That way, Italy could also overcome its problems of today. I’m still old-fashioned and I still believe in Don Camillo and Peppone.

“Mussolini? He did so many beautiful things but also as many really bad things. He cleaned things up, built many roads and created so many important things for Italy.

“On the other hand, there are the ugly and disastrous things, like his alliance with the Nazis.”
And this is bad in what way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)