Serie A 2018/19 (87 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
Do we have a buy-back on Romagna? He seems pretty impressive for his age imo.
Sadly enough not, we sold him for 7.6 million euros. He was one of our biggest talents and was captain of the Primavera and previous youth teams.

I like Cagliari's playing style btw. Really direct counter attacking, but also pressuring from midfield and backline to recover the ball fast, so they can make a lot of attacks. Barella and Romagna good prospects and Pavoletti is above Cagliari level.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Sadly enough not, we sold him for 7.6 million euros. He was one of our biggest talents and was captain of the Primavera and previous youth teams.

I like Cagliari's playing style btw. Really direct counter attacking, but also pressuring from midfield and backline to recover the ball fast, so they can make a lot of attacks. Barella and Romagna good prospects and Pavoletti is above Cagliari level.
Too bad, seems like a future star.

Higuain's situation is pretty worrying, I really doubt he'll reach anything near his usual number of goals in this meelan squad. Hoping they take the option on him either way though..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Tshalanolu or however you and Igor write it :D

But Bidonerumma takes the cake. Even the media fooled me with that one...he’s an overrated bum.
Remember when it seemed like we were going to pay 75mil for him to replace Buffon? :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Stupid Milan should have indugled Raiola and taken the money when they had the chance but instead they forced him to stay :lol3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)