Serie A 2018/19 (54 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
The "merda" fans are some special bunch, quotes from FIF:

-I didn't see the first half, but Napoli players really seem upset with the referee.

-Well, he changed the course of the game and has been giving Sampdoria free fouls for nothing and no fouls to Napoli just because he felt like it.

This is pretty much how our season will look as well, just like vs Bologna. As long as we're within reach of Juventus we'll be witnessing some serious shit and people who won't be watching the games will be like "wtf are you complaing about? you're 20 points behind" and "you lost 3-0, stop complaing about the ref"...

-yep, it could be seen from the first games that rubentus are given a clear path for the scudetto, to properly focus on winning the champions league.
i do think too that we will get rekt hard once we string some wins together.
Allegri thread here is worse than this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The league contenders have played some rubbish spells of football but you can give some credit to their opponents as well. When they get the chance they can play some excellent football and cause problems. Napoli's bench should still beat Samp. Roma's should beat Atalanta at home. And the same with Inter against Torino and Sass. But these smaller teams didn't just scr@pe goals, they dominated periods of play with positive approaches.

Even Parma made a pretty good go of it yesterday in parts. It's interesting to watch some of the minnows and middle table stragglers show not just fight but real finesse, compactness and quick collective movement of the ball. Cattenacio has had little to do with it.
Yeah, impressed by the smaller teams so far.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:agree: I noticed last season that the smaller sides seemed bolder and not content to play for a 0-0

Its something I always liked about the Premier League (and La Liga lacks), the small sides go all out to get something from the game.
The difference being that the Italian philosophy is still retained in many senses. Still very smart tactically and good technique displayed rather than the ad hoc physicality of PL sides. I think it was Gasp's Atalanta and EDF's Sassuolo that started this trend.

Anyway. I'm always excited to see Serie A improving. When this league hits its peak again it will be better viewing than the PL or La Liga ever was.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Everyone that havent seen it yet - Go and watch Samp Napoli highlights and look closely at that 3rd goal - Beautiful goal by Quag!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The "merda" fans are some special bunch, quotes from FIF:

-I didn't see the first half, but Napoli players really seem upset with the referee.

-Well, he changed the course of the game and has been giving Sampdoria free fouls for nothing and no fouls to Napoli just because he felt like it.

This is pretty much how our season will look as well, just like vs Bologna. As long as we're within reach of Juventus we'll be witnessing some serious $#@! and people who won't be watching the games will be like "wtf are you complaing about? you're 20 points behind" and "you lost 3-0, stop complaing about the ref"...

-yep, it could be seen from the first games that rubentus are given a clear path for the scudetto, to properly focus on winning the champions league.
i do think too that we will get rekt hard once we string some wins together.
This is some serious loser mentality there..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meanwhile Barca 8-2 Huesca in La Liga.
As long as they crash out in the QF of the CL they can beat their joke of teams they have there 8-0 everyday..

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

We have enough of our own retards in our fanbase. Some asking for Allegri’s head lmao.
Allegri is doing a great job both in terms of play and results - If people dont like his style of play then its fine but you cant just say he is not a fantastic coach
Like him or not Allegri is a great tactician with results that back this claim..

- - - Updated - - -

One of the finest goals I have seen in my life.
Reminds me of that DP back heel flick from a set piece assist..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)