Serie A 2017/18 (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think you seen a different context to my post than the context I was talking about

Both seasons Napoli were winter champions and especially in 2016 they had a big points advantage over us

Every time it came down to the most important months of the title race Feb March April we always overtook them
I dont think Napoli choked though, they just run out of steam every season, because they dont have squad depth. This season they were almost perfect before running out of steam, but that matters little when you dont have the legs for last 10 rounds

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You’re right - sorry. We took them cause we’re much better. We have finally become a team which is still in the race for everything, when we hit April. Not many teams can brag about that. Not even Real this season.
And the ways in which we showed this.... :shocked:

In 2013/14 Roma start the season with 10 wins and end it up with an all time points record.... we calmly go on to win 102 points and beat them in a season where their point telly would have been enough to win the scudetto in 9/10 seasons.
In 2015/16 we lose left and right in the opening 10 rounds, trailing by 10 points or so. Then we go on with a 25-1-0 record.
This year Napoli are amazing and when the season is getting decided and Napoli are still doing brilliantly, we keep 15 clean sheets in 16 serie A matches and win 17 out of 19 matches.

We broke our rivals beyond repair. We broke them to the point that they would start thinking, as Nainggolan did, that if they can't win it, then it's better Juve to win it, just so someone else won't be the one who stopped Juve's run. We expected everyone to let Napoli win, but the opposite happens and they give their all against Napoli, exactly due to what Nainggolan said.

:lol: :lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
FIF thus far

it was a soft penaly, i think it wasn't a penalty at all
what a shit decision.
fuck everything
Lazio deserve CL, they even played advanced stages of Europa League and still ended ahead of Inter who had nothing aside from SerieA never forget that.
Absolute failure from spalletti and his boss

Spalletti and suning should Fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)