Serie A 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
February 2011 - A nine year old named Filippo held a banner at the San Siro begging Inter to stop losing cos they were teasing him at school. Inter invited him to training ground, apologized to him officially then lost their game
:lol:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
What a great Serie A season...fuuuuuuck :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Inter's Instagram just uploaded a photo of the players applauding the crowd with the caption "for you".

I nearly just threw up. For you? FOR YOU? Fucking kill yourselves you worthless abominations. From the deepest depths of my heart, with undying sincerity, fuck you

Apr 29, 2006
Well,when Moggi "controled Serie A" inter at least had qualified for CL : lol: :lol:
That is why Moggi is the master. By 'helping' them he was making sure we have one less worthy opponent for the trophy. Look at what Roma did! While Printer, even with their treble, have so many nights of European humiliation that by comparison they are successful in Italy. :rofl:

Not only that - they needed the money so they can buy 'quality' players from us at a 'decent' value.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Thanks alot! You've made my day
Will share it to my colleague..
More people laughing at inter, the better world will be.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
October 2013 - Moratti sold 70% of the club's right to Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir. Immediately Thohir arrived Inter were linked to the best players then including Messi & Iniesta. Thohir said he wanted Arsenal's model & his first signing was D'Ambrosio

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wish we were the ones playing Lazio today. We lose and leave the celebration for next week in Turin, we screw Inter while they support us with all their hearts and Marotta calls Lotito before the match to ask him "What was SMS's price, again?".

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Say what? We were favourites from the beginning. Your post insinuated we weren’t. Or am I wrong?
I think you seen a different context to my post than the context I was talking about

Both seasons Napoli were winter champions and especially in 2016 they had a big points advantage over us

Every time it came down to the most important months of the title race Feb March April we always overtook them

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I think you seen a different context to my post than the context I was talking about

Both seasons Napoli were winter champions and especially in 2016 they had a big points advantage over us

Every time it came down to the most important months of the title race Feb March April we always overtook them
You’re right - sorry. We took them cause we’re much better. We have finally become a team which is still in the race for everything, when we hit April. Not many teams can brag about that. Not even Real this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)