Serie A 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Hustini some gems from the first part of the season :D

[video=twitter;873117996826337281]https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/873117996826337281[/video]

::lol3::

--

[video=twitter;886519490774740992]https://twitter.com/GliAutogol/status/886519490774740992[/video]

--

--

DIgUb6wXkAUCYwg.jpg

#almost :lol:

--

[video=twitter;902585684266975232]https://twitter.com/KingIdris1111/status/902585684266975232[/video]

:rofl:

--

bonucci-6-maxw-654.jpg

[video=twitter;906903366021914624]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/906903366021914624[/video]

giphy.gif

:lol::lol:

--

[video=twitter;902546975681388544]https://twitter.com/ASRomaEN/status/902546975681388544[/video]

Dafuqq?? :lol:

--

--

http://www.football-italia.net/108772/thohir-makes-inter-gaffe

Erick Thohir made a gaffe when asked about why he bought Inter in 2013. “I’ve been a fan since they bought the Dutch trio…”

DIFK065XYAELzQx.jpg

--

1c602b3d0b.jpg

--

DJYCB8zW0AEQZmB.jpg

--

386ec9e9a170369e0a8b415942637784.jpg

--

[video=twitter;897871819499339778]https://twitter.com/bonucci_leo19/status/897871819499339778[/video]

#Weareateam #hungrierthanever ::lol3::

--

:lol::lol::lol:

XXXXX tho :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's too bad you weren't permanently banned. Go support Sarri somewhere else. Your endless bitching, whining, moaning, crying about Allegri and Juventus' style should go in the end of season post too. You belong in that end of season laughter post.

- - - Updated - - -
@Hustini

:howler:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes some kid was talking shit to him on FB/Twitter and Stu unloaded on the kid :lol:

where were you how do you not remember that?

- - - Updated - - -

"Juventus Star..." :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I hope you got a big enough hard drive for all this :D
It's gonna take me a while to get this done tonight :D

- - - Updated - - -

If we lost this Scudetto with VAR everyone would claim that it's proof Juve cheat, now we win it with VAR and they are still claiming we cheat and the league is corrupt for Juve

There really is no winning with some people, this was a Scudetto we could not lose and especially to garbage town
Strong irony there :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's too bad you weren't permanently banned. Go support Sarri somewhere else. Your endless bitching, whining, moaning, crying about Allegri and Juventus' style should go in the end of season post too. You belong in that end of season laughter post.

- - - Updated - - -
@Hustini

To this day I wonder if that girl really used a sanitary towel to blind fold the kid

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sarri: 'My conscience is clear'
By Football Italia staff

Maurizio Sarri insists “my conscience is clear” after criticism from President Aurelio De Laurentiis and wouldn’t be drawn on his Napoli future.

The Scudetto definitively floated away after today’s 2-2 draw with Torino, as the gap with Juventus is now six points.

“Napoli played a very good passing game, but made two costly errors on the goals that we conceded,” the Coach told Mediaset Premium.

“There was the risk of playing without motivation, but that was not the case. It was probably our best performance of the last two months.”

Naturally, the subject turned to President De Laurentiis and the series of interviews given yesterday, in which he blamed Sarri for not rotating the squad and started laying the groundwork for a future without the Chelsea and Arsenal target.

“I have nothing to answer back. He is the man who gave me the opportunity to coach the club that I’ve always supported. I’m sorry if he’s not happy, but my conscience is clear.

“I did everything I could to get as many points as possible in the competition that the Neapolitan people cared more about. What De Laurentiis said matters to a certain degree, it’s part of his character to be like that, so I don’t take it personally. I know that if I stay here, the President will continue to make these statements.”

There were reports this morning that Sarri might even hand in his resignation.

“I cannot even comprehend that sort of talk. I never argued with him. The Neapolitans are wonderful and this was a game where we ran the risk of feeling sad. They sang and cheered at the end, so we can ask for nothing more.”

With the Premier League rumours, Sarri was asked how his grasp of the English language was doing lately.

“I studied it many years ago.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hamsik: 'Sarri must stay at Napoli'
By Football Italia staff

Marek Hamsik believes the Scudetto race was decided by “details” and urged Maurizio Sarri to stay at Napoli. “He’s fundamental.”

The captain came off the bench to score a stunning goal today, but the 2-2 draw with Torino makes it virtually impossible for them to catch Juventus.

“Unfortunately there are regrets and we didn’t deserve these recent results, because it was such a strong campaign,” the captain told Mediaset Premium and Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“It’s a pity we didn’t win today. Certainly knowing the result of Inter 2-3 Juventus was a psychological blow, but we have to learn to focus only on ourselves and not on what happens elsewhere.

There were some incidents that changed the course of the campaign and in the end :lol::lol:, when it’s so close, it comes down to details. It’s something we must work with and learn from, because we must become stronger.

“Our playing style is constant pressing and the moment we calm that down, we look slow and predictable. We cannot lower the tempo, because it makes us easy to read for the opposition.

“On the field we deserved more, even if Juventus are a stronger club with more strength in depth for their squad too.”

There is a great deal of speculation on the future of Coach Sarri, exacerbated by the comments of President Aurelio De Laurentiis.

“I really hope Sarri stays, because he has helped improve both the team and everyone around Napoli. It’s fundamental that he remains, as he created a spectacular group and the fans know it too, which is why 50,000 come to every game.

“Our objective now is to set a new all-time club record for Serie A points.”

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes some kid was talking shit to him on FB/Twitter and Stu unloaded on the kid :lol:

where were you how do you not remember that?

- - - Updated - - -

"Juventus Star..." :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

It's gonna take me a while to get this done tonight :D

- - - Updated - - -

Strong irony there :D
I love that he told him "go play with your Pokemon and stop bothering me, you retard." :rofl:
@Fr3sh

Even our legend of grinta, Stururu, says only retards like Pokemon.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Why is that a certain Serie A Champions 2017-2018 bread is still missing? Someone important please make a bread so everyone can spam there congratulating ourselves and laughing at the pathetic losers and primats all across Italy, Europe and the world!

Ps. I'm drunk, it's one of the biggest cellebration days n Bulgaria and my sister has a name's day, so if I am over the line here, dont mind me, we can always cellebrate next weekend, when I'm getting married to a beautiful and passionate juventina...

Damn, life is good, I feel good, you are good, and we are all the champions!!!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sarri: 'If Napoli can't keep players...'
By Football Italia staff

Maurizio Sarri believes Napoli “are simply not equipped to compete with Juventus” and admits “if the club can’t keep six or seven players, then the era is over.”

The Partenopei have virtually lost their Scudetto hopes with a 2-2 draw against Torino, as the Bianconeri now need only one point.

“I don’t think any player or Coach could want more than these fans,” Sarri told Sky Sport Italia.

“With the season practically over, 50,000 people singing and celebrating during a week when you lost all hope. That says everything about how wonderful these people are.

“Aside from being disappointed we were unable to make these fans happy all the way to the end, we must be clear-headed and analyse the facts. Napoli are in certain ways simply not equipped to compete with Juventus.

“Considering that, Napoli had an extraordinary campaign and it was also unlucky, because in the space of four minutes at one stage, we went from being ahead of Juve to four points behind. Those four minutes were the end of Inter-Juve and the start of Fiorentina-Napoli.

“With the resources at our disposal, losing Arkadiusz Milik and Faouzi Ghoulam for months was simply not a blow we could handle. We should be happy with what this team has done.”

Sarri was asked if this represented the end of an era at Napoli and he passed it on to President De Laurentiis.

“There is a contract that has a clause worth €8m. We have 10 days to evaluate the situation. The President gave me the chance to coach the team I’ve supported since childhood, a satisfaction that very few people have enjoyed.

“If he’s happy and I’m happy, then that’s great. If he is not happy, then I’m disappointed, but every now and then Aurelio does make these statements and then 30 minutes later it’s back as if nothing had happened.

“If the era is over, that’s down to the club. If the club cannot keep hold of six or seven of these players, then clearly an era is over. This is a group of players with a culture of hard work and are ready to keep challenging themselves. We could’ve done more without those two injures, but physical fitness isn’t as important as the mind.”

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why is that a certain Serie A Champions 2017-2018 bread is still missing? Someone important please make a bread so everyone can spam there congratulating ourselves and laughing at the pathetic losers and primats all across Italy, Europe and the world!

Ps. I'm drunk, it's one of the biggest cellebration days n Bulgaria and my sister has a name's day, so if I am over the line here, dont mind me, we can always cellebrate next weekend, when I'm getting married to a beautiful and passionate juventina...

Damn, life is good, I feel good, you are good, and we are all the champions!!!
Is she a tranny? Because life isn't that good if she doesn't have a little something extra dangling betwen her legs... @DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri complaining about Milik injury when he barely played him even when fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)