Serie A 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
:green:

In Other news:

[video=twitter;993098181461381121]https://twitter.com/Paolosessanta5/status/993098181461381121?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vecchiasignora.com%2Find ex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller %3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FPaolo sessanta5%2Fstatus%2F993098181461381121%3Fs%3D19[/video]

:sarcasm:
Neither should be penalties. If we had been given the Bologna one the reaction would have been ridiculous.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Mark
@Jem83
@zizinho @JCK @Dru
@Badass Dybala
@Bianconero_Aus
@Post Ironic
@Xperd
@Elvin
@Cronios
@JuveJay
@Rabbit
@j0ker
@Bianconero81
@Mark
@MikeM @ALC
@Kyle
@AFL_ITALIA @Gep
@Fr3sh

I need all ya'all's feedback/ideas for my annual post. I can't possibly remember everything. PM if you can what you recall from this season that you want included.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Who the hell is this? :D

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?12825-Former-Juventus-fan-now-converted-to-Internazionale

@Post Ironic @lgorTudor @DAiDEViL @zizinho @Bianconero_Aus @piotrr @Hustini
That's @Rabbit

Lol and those interisti are so gullible
The whole thread is pure gold :D
Loving this one:

Period lol. It's always been like this.
That’s :rabbit:

Absolute legend. Trolling them beautifully ::lol3::
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I completely forgot about this for the past 2 1/2 years

im in fucken tears going through the thread

@Mark
@Jem83
@zizinho @JCK @Dru
@Badass Dybala
@Bianconero_Aus
@Post Ironic
@Xperd
@Elvin
@Cronios
@JuveJay
@Rabbit
@j0ker
@Bianconero81
@Mark
@MikeM @ALC
@Kyle
@AFL_ITALIA @Gep
@Fr3sh

I need all ya'all's feedback/ideas for my annual post. I can't possibly remember everything. PM if you can what you recall from this season that you want included.
Napoli fan tattooing their win against us on his arm

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Everytime I tuned in nipples scored so I switched to lazios game. Wasn't expecting it with burdisso on a mission, did they continue with sarrimissimos after hamsiks goal? How did they concede again lmao

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Everytime I tuned in nipples scored so I switched to lazios game. Wasn't expecting it with burdisso on a mission, did they continue with sarrimissimos after hamsiks goal? How did they concede again lmao
One decent attack and a good cross. No Koulibaly to clear.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Mark
@Jem83
@zizinho @JCK @Dru
@Badass Dybala
@Bianconero_Aus
@Post Ironic
@Xperd
@Elvin
@Cronios
@JuveJay
@Rabbit
@j0ker
@Bianconero81
@Mark
@MikeM @ALC
@Kyle
@AFL_ITALIA @Gep
@Fr3sh

Should be plenty of gems throughout the Euromaxx thread.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Napoli has lost 2 and drawn 4 of their last 10 matches. Since the beginning of March - 4 wins - 4 draws - 2 losses. In the only competition they had left, in the most important stretch of the season, only took 16 points from 10 matches.

Grande Sarri. Look at that incredible motivation to have his players perform at such high levels when it matters most. Out of CL group stage to Shaktar. Out of Europa League to RB Leipzig. Out of Coppa Italia to Atalanta.

Go out of all competitions in January and February to focus on winning scudetti. Drop 14 points in 2 months. :lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Mark
@Jem83
@zizinho @JCK @Dru
@Badass Dybala
@Bianconero_Aus
@Post Ironic
@Xperd
@Elvin
@Cronios
@JuveJay
@Rabbit
@j0ker
@Bianconero81
@Mark
@MikeM @ALC
@Kyle
@AFL_ITALIA @Gep
@Fr3sh

tattoo guy
nipples celebrating scudetto after beating us
nipples going out of all cups to concentrate on scudetto
Insigne saying we used to lose finals
nipples commentator[Alvino] outside stadium thinking we tied Nazio but Dybala scored in the end.
VARriale tweeting each week that we cheated
fake lip reading of 4th man and Allegri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)