Serie A 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The funniest about those butthurt FIF comments is that i don't even know what the hell did they expect? ::lol3:: We have BY FAR the best squad in the league and i'm even surprised we allowed ourselves to be only a couple points above Napoli.

I mean, it would be 'justifiable' to hear this moaning had there be any real challenger in the league but all the other teams are clearly at least one level below, yet they still think we win this by owning FIGC and refs. :lol:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Nah, its just coming into the daylight. One has to be mentally ill to support these clubs in the first place.
The lvl of bullshit on their forums is on a whole new level.... And they really think this shit. Sadly they always forget to mentions those big mistakes that went in their favor.... I wish i could slap them till they wake the fuck up.
It can't be real. You really can't be that delusional

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Napoli fans are staging several protests against refereeing and Juventus, including a Spanish-style 'Panolada’ before kick-off with Torino.

The Scudetto is practically in the hands of the Bianconeri, especially after last night’s 3-1 victory over Bologna.

That too caused controversy, as some argue Daniele Rugani should’ve been sent off for a penalty foul rather than just booked and Sami Khedira’s goal was affected by a push on Cheick Keita.

The Partenopei supporters are making themselves heard ahead of this afternoon’s game with Torino at the Stadio San Paolo.

There are several large banners, including one that reads: '2018-19 season, save your money on players, the referees are the real bargain.’

The fans also sang 'We are the real Champions of Italy’ and are expected to perform a Spanish-style Panolada before kick-off, where the crowd waves white handkerchiefs in protest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: protesting the khedira goal as if to say koulibally didn't do the same earlier in the season to allow mertens to score.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's not enough when the PK is awarded.

It used to be PK's were never given against us. Now, if the player committing the foul in the box resulting in the PK against Juve IS NOT SENT OFF on a red card....the refs are paid.

:lol:

Next season the demands will be for every PK...player sent off, PK given, club fined...anything less, the club bought the league and refs.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am not sure if I want Udinese to go to Serie B or both Verona teams. Such a shame Benevento is going down eithr way, it would have been nice of both Verona teams and Udinese get relegated.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's not enough when the PK is awarded.

It used to be PK's were never given against us. Now, if the player committing the foul in the box resulting in the PK against Juve IS NOT SENT OFF on a red card....the refs are paid.

:lol:

Next season the demands will be for every PK...player sent off, PK given, club fined...anything less, the club bought the league and refs.
how pathetic are they. Whilst players are leaving because of the president and the president is blaming the coach and everyone but himself the fans are waiving white handkerchiefs and singing how they are the true champions of italy :lol:

man when is mount vesuvius going to just wake up and do us all a favour

- - - Updated - - -

I am not sure if I want Udinese to go to Serie B or both Verona teams. Such a shame Benevento is going down eithr way, it would have been nice of both Verona teams and Udinese get relegated.
id rather spal fucked off to Serie B

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
how pathetic are they. Whilst players are leaving because of the president and the president is blaming the coach and everyone but himself the fans are waiving white handkerchiefs and singing how they are the true champions of italy :lol:

man when is mount vesuvius going to just wake up and do us all a favour
They are pathetic.

true champions of Italy...

Whatever helps them sleep at night :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I sincerely hope crapoli drop more points before the end of the season and see what they will cry about next :lol:

It's like they think this is like playing football manager, everytime they lose or can't accept the circumstances they can simply quit the game and reload to try again

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)