Serie A 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Good news is as long as they keep looking for outside excuses and have this moronic vittimismo mentality based on things they invent in their head instead of focusing on their weaknesses, we'll keep winning.

That's literally been the case for...forever. Don't see that changing anytime soon or ever.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good news is as long as they keep looking for outside excuses and have this moronic vittimismo mentality based on things they invent in their head instead of focusing on their weaknesses, we'll keep winning.

That's literally been the case for...forever. Don't see that changing anytime soon or ever.
:tup:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Who thought it was a good decision to hold a Coppa Italia final on a Wednesday night a few days before playing Roma?

We are lucky we have managed to create a gap, but in a tight Scudetto race that is crazy.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
RUBE OWNS FIGC!...
RUBE OWNS FIGC!

18/19 SERIE A WINNERS...LET'S SEE...AH YEAH...RUBE...BECAUSE COMPETITION ISN'T ALLOWED...WINNING BY ALL COSTS! WHY BUY THE REFS IF YOU CAN BUY THE ENTIRE LEAGUE ASSOCIATION! THEY ARE EVOLVING IN THEIR QUEST FOR THIEVING!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Who thought it was a good decision to hold a Coppa Italia final on a Wednesday night a few days before playing Roma?

We are lucky we have managed to create a gap, but in a tight Scudetto race that is crazy.
:agree:

It’s absolutely laughable how they schedule the Coppa Italia final. But this is Italian football after all, nothing makes sense and everything just seems to be put together at the last minute.

I’m of the opinion that a domestic cup final should be the last game of the season (unless one of the two teams is in the CL final). Playing it during the week two weeks before the season ends is just ludicrous.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've always gotten the impression that the FIGC is full of fat old bureaucrats who have jobs cause they are friends with other guys who have jobs there, give kick backs to the right guys and all back each other up.

Its hook up city, they don't know or don't give a fuck about football, least of all Italian football.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've always gotten the impression that the FIGC is full of fat old bureaucrats who have jobs cause they are friends with other guys who have jobs there, give kick backs to the right guys and all back each other up.

Its hook up city, they don't know or don't give a fuck about football, least of all Italian football.
That just sounds like Italian society in general. Nepotism, corruption and incompetence are the order of the day. But Italianscan never do anything wrong, right? @AndreaCristiano

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I'm not even bothering watching Rube play anymore...even when they will play us...I wouldn't even bother watch a rigged game...my health can't take this obvious crimes committed in broad day light for all to see...and do shit all to stop it!
That's that then. Seventh league title in a row won by bastard cheating. Best thing that could happen is for people to just not bother engaging with this shite from next season on, maybe then finally the FIGC would recognise the problem needs dealing with and get rid of these scumbags.
Exactly, so hit FIGC where it hurts. Completely boycott Serie A next season. Nobody go to matches, don't buy tickets, don't buy merchandise, don't watch it at home or at the bar, don't buy sports newspapers, if you really must see football go and watch Serie B or below or outside Italy engage with your local championship. Completely and utterly ignore Serie A and the national team. Bankrupt their system, then they will either sit up and take notice or they'll be gone.
Those cunts are cancer. FIGC breed cancer, but they are too stupid to recognize that. Serie A won't win anything in Europe until Rube is totally burned into ash.

As soon as the air was cleaned, Inter came into light and won the treble. First time ever in the Serie A history. Unfortunately it didn't last long. The shits re-emerged and polluted everything once again.

Well... Buffon has been there for...20 years and never win CL. Tell the whole story.
:touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)