Serie A 2017/18 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It's hard to overcome that, it's was our bounceback and I truly believe we are here because of that. That winning mentality and the fear we swept in our opponents hearts hasn't left. It will of course all come to an end and I know some hope we lose the scudetto so it wakes up the management but I don't see why we can't build without winning.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Like someone said, yesterday i really wanted to win against inter. So no, i thiNk losing it for allegri to leave is a no go. We need to win the scudetto and him leaving. Not losing

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nah don't want Koulibaly. We already have a bonehead in Giorgio but a bonehead who is far superior to Koulibaly given his insane ability in the slide tackle not to mention he bleeds grinta for this team.

Giorgio is great but he should have a more level headed, conservative partner.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
and that faggot gets invited on a TV show in Italy. He wants to be called ''Maestro'' because he plays the trumpet or something. LOL

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Positives:

We are in all probability going to win yet another Scudetto.

Lazio and Roma will most likely make the CL.

Napoli's salty tears and another season of capitulation and what ifs for Inter.

The Negatives:

Serie A is rapidly becoming a one team league, an utter joke, and without serious competition, the league will lose sponsors, investors, and even fans. Nobody, outside of us Juve fans of course, wants to see the same team win over and over and over again.

The board will pat themselves on the back and congratulate themselves on another successful season, potentially overlooking key deficiencies in the team, and possibly weakening the team even further yet again.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What a perfect weekend. Perfect results. Lots of brouhaha, meltdowns, tears, and Barzagli's troll face. Immobile injury the only thing.

Ahhhh...Pazza Inter, never change. :lol: Vecino man of the weekend, leggenda, started this all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)