Serie A 2017/18 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Imagine we land Can, SMS and Fabs.

Mother of all mercatos (and not sell anyone)
Just sell Sturaro, khedira and release the deadweights and sign Ricardo Pereira for RB too :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri in tonights press conference : “I don’t know if it influenced us or not. I said weeks ago that playing after Juve every time was not normal"

:lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"I’ll have to watch the game again, because from the touchline there were many positives. We had 26 shots on goal and 13 on target"

And then later in the same interview....
"We were unlucky, but I want to see the match back again, because I got the feeling from the touchline that we had the game completely in hand and were attacking constantly"

He sounds like he isn't convinced that they lost, so he will watch the match again for confirmation. You do that Sarri. It may turn out that your team won the match.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
"I’ll have to watch the game again, because from the touchline there were many positives. We had 26 shots on goal and 13 on target"

And then later in the same interview....
"We were unlucky, but I want to see the match back again, because I got the feeling from the touchline that we had the game completely in hand and were attacking constantly"

He sounds like he isn't convinced that they lost, so he will watch the match again for confirmation. You do that Sarri. It may turn out that your team won the match.
Someone give him the "many positives" scudetto along with a video tape of his team undressing in the locker room, just so he can watch it again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)