allegri second season: 3-5-2 and 4-3-3 and 4-3-2-1

allegri third season: 3-5-2 and 4-2-4/4-4-2

allegri fourth season: 3-5-2 and 4-2-4 and 4-3-3

but nah he doesnt have plan b and doesnt adapt

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Here comes the savior

Sarri : “Leipzig is an exciting team, but our objective is the Scudetto… International matches are always fascinating, but Europa league is near madness because we finish our game 60 hours before our game with SPAL this weekend.”

- - - Updated - - -

Going to play a B team bet on it

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Formation ≠ Tactics

Our tactics in the game against Bayern in 2016 (when we lost 4-2) and the game against Tottenham yesterday were basically identical.

With that being said, I agree that Sarri isn’t adaptable either. He is stubborn just like Allegri is. I just prefer his football over Allegri.

Pochettino is an example of a manager who is actually adaptable. He can play both a defensive game or good possession football, depending on the opponent and circumstances.

We won’t get Pochettino, but there are alternatives. Simone Inzaghi has similar qualities and he is more realistic. I would like to see him here.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Here comes the savior

Sarri : “Leipzig is an exciting team, but our objective is the Scudetto… International matches are always fascinating, but Europa league is near madness because we finish our game 60 hours before our game with SPAL this weekend.”

- - - Updated - - -

you wouldn't play a b team? Italian teams drop out of EL every year, Napoli are leading the league in February once in a decade.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
icemaη;5680782 said:
:agree:
Eddie Howe > Conte > Allegri. Fact.
did I miss Bournemouth winning the league last season lol?

it's not the defining thing, but how they did playing in the same league is definitely important when measuring managers up against each other. besides, I thought the argument is whether Turk is crazy to think Conte is better than Allegri not whether it's a fact one is better than another, it's impossible to prove the latter

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Here comes the savior

- - - Updated - - -

Going to get eliminated deliberately to focus solely on Serie A :D

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I dont think they didnt bother, their lack of experience cost them.
This, they were like us under Conte

Used to facing mediocre trash every game then CL gives you a reality check that you can't play the same way in the CL
No, they are nothing like us under Conte.

I am aware of the fact they have a solely Seria A oriented team and mentally weak coach, but after being humiliated out of the UCL group stage, should they not at least be competitive in this 'second tier competition' instead of embarrassing italian football wherever they go?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
No, they are nothing like us under Conte.

I am aware of the fact they have a solely Seria A oriented team and mentally weak coach, but after being humiliated out of the UCL group stage, should they not at least be competitive in this 'second tier competition' instead of embarrassing italian football wherever they go?
Makes 0 sense for them to put more than minimal effort into the EL

They are leading Serie A anyone with an ounce of a brain would focus on Serie A in their position

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Makes 0 sense for them to put more than minimal effort into the EL

They are leading Serie A anyone with an ounce of a brain would focus on Serie A in their position
Nobody said Seria A isn't their main objective.

Stop finding Sarri excuses for his failures tho, that's a weak loser mentality from the coach and the team as a whole.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
sarri :touched: i wonder what he could do with a squad that's revamped every single summer

- - - Updated - - -

They have a good chance of winning the league why give yourself less of a chance of winning the league?
why would you aim for one single trophy with a club that haven't won anything important in ages? :baus: napoli would have a decent shot at the el trophy if they were dedicated enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)