Serie A 2017/18 (118 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
If people can't accept others will have different opinions to them and resort to insults when they don't agree with them then that says a lot about those people

That's the go to strategy here when someone has a different opinion and they don't agree
Not true. It is the manner in which those different opinions are being expressed that resorts to the replying insults.
For example I expressed a very contrarion and unpopular view earlier today in support of Sami Khedira and didn't suffer from any insults.
This goes to show that in this forum there is a constructive way of discussing opposing views.

Here's the post for your guide:
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/434...spur-February-13th-2018?p=5677687#post5677687

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I certainly am. What do you want babe? Nekkid photos of ADL and Sarri should do the trick for you ❤️
Please no, ADL is one of the ugliest guys in Italy, guy looks like a reptile king, would give me nightmares. Sarri is a great coach, but that whining has got to do nothing with Valentines day, you can get me his picture on some memorial day or something. Lippi or Ciro Ferrara woudbe nice

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, he's a character :D An anachronism, but that suits the Brits very well.
He is amazing I love him. He is like a joke that suddenly turned real. He is favorite to replace Theresa May as leader of the Tories :lol:

The guy knows how to talk well tbh. May is a robot. Worse than Hilary in sounding fake.

Would be hilarious if he becomes PM and then we get to see him, boris and trump hang out

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
He is amazing I love him. He is like a joke that suddenly turned real. He is favorite to replace Theresa May as leader of the Tories :lol:

The guy knows how to talk well tbh. May is a robot. Worse than Hilary in sounding fake.

Would be hilarious if he becomes PM and then we get to see him, boris and trump hang out
Bloody Monty Python-family. His sister first name sounds liek a spell from Harry Potter, Annunziata.

And his own kids:

Peter Theodore Alphege Rees-Mogg (b. 2007)
Mary Anne Charlotte Emma Rees-Mogg (b. 2008)
Thomas Wentworth Somerset Dunstan Rees-Mogg (b. 2010)
Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam Rees-Mogg (b. 2012)
Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius Rees-Mogg (b. 22 February 2016)
Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher Rees-Mogg (b. July 2017)

I despise him for politcal reasons, but I can appreciate him as a character.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bloody Monty Python-family. His sister first name sounds liek a spell from Harry Potter, Annunziata.

And his own kids:

Peter Theodore Alphege Rees-Mogg (b. 2007)
Mary Anne Charlotte Emma Rees-Mogg (b. 2008)
Thomas Wentworth Somerset Dunstan Rees-Mogg (b. 2010)
Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam Rees-Mogg (b. 2012)
Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius Rees-Mogg (b. 22 February 2016)
Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher Rees-Mogg (b. July 2017)

I despise him for politcal reasons, but I can appreciate him as a character.
:lol: I did not know that.

If its between him and Corbyn, who'd you pick?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If people can't accept others will have different opinions to them and resort to insults when they don't agree with them then that says a lot about those people

That's the go to strategy here when someone has a different opinion and they don't agree
People get fed up of arguing with someone who refuses to acknowledge facts and continues to spew the same hackneyed and debunked arguments over and over again.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbf neither were facing this Juve.......
You mean Allegri's Juve, thereby implying Allegri > Conte.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Napoli competing with Juve in Serie A is impressive stuff relative to their stature & financial power. Juve competing with Bayern, Barca, Madrid, PSG is impressive relative to our stature and financial power.
Bayern are not much richer than we are, nor are they more willing to spend than us. I don’t think Bayern have never spend more than 50 million on one player. They couldn’t couch up the money for De Bruyne even when Pep really wanted him.

Bayern is better than us at keeping hold of their best players though. Their only significant loss in this decade is Kroos. We have lost Pogba, Vidal, Bonucci, and probably Dybala soon.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Bayern are not much richer than we are, nor are they more willing to spend than us. I don’t think Bayern have never spend more than 50 million on one player. They couldn’t couch up the money for De Bruyne even when Pep really wanted him.

Bayern is better than us at keeping hold of their best players though. Their only significant loss in this decade is Kroos. We have lost Pogba, Vidal, Bonucci, and probably Dybala soon.
What? Bayern’s revenues are 70% higher than Juve’s. Bayern may never spend 60 million on one player, but they can buy 3 50 million players each summer. Juve on the other hand pretty much have to balance their books by seeking the likes of Pogba etc if they buy a Higuain.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bayern is a financial powerhouse. They for the most part refuse to take part in bidding wars, but they are able to pay huge sums if they really want to. And they might do so in the next summer with Robbery being gone soon.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

First part - with all respect :lol:

Do you even know why Bayern didnt buy de Bruyne? They didnt want to splash that amount on him. Was it a mistake? Yes, definitely. Could Bayern buy him back then? Is that even a question?

Why do you even think Bayern are able to hold on to their stars in first place? Money, but also the clubs policy.

@DAiDEViL said it well.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What? Bayern’s revenues are 70% higher than Juve’s. Bayern may never spend 60 million on one player, but they can buy 3 50 million players each summer. Juve on the other hand pretty much have to balance their books by seeking the likes of Pogba etc if they buy a Higuain.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern is a financial powerhouse. They for the most part refuse to take part in bidding wars, but they are able to pay huge sums if they really want to. And they might do so in the next summer with Robbery being gone soon.
Very true my friend. Looking forward to see, what happens in the summer.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
According to this, Bayern’s total squad cost is 350 million. Juventus’ squad cost is 470 million:

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2017/194/en/phone/index.html

Regardless of revenue, Bayern are not big spenders. They just spend smart and find good deals. James Rodriguez for 40 million was an amazing deal.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
According to this, Bayern’s total squad cost is 350 million. Juventus’ squad cost is 470 million:

http://www.football-observatory.com/IMG/sites/b5wp/2017/194/en/phone/index.html

Regardless of revenue, Bayern are not big spenders. They just spend smart and find good deals. James Rodriguez for 40 million was an amazing deal.
How does that have to do with how powerful a club is financial wise? :lol: Bayern just being smart on the transfermarket is the reason for the squad being valued that much - its not up to how much the players are worth in a transfer, but what Bayern used to buy/get them - with a more "shitty" board they would have spend PL sums on players and be in top3 in that sense.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
How does that have to do with how powerful a club is financial wise? :lol: Bayern just being smart on the transfermarket is the reason for the squad being valued that much - its not up to how much the players are worth in a transfer, but what Bayern used to buy/get them - with a more "$#@!ty" board they would have spend PL sums on players and be in top3 in that sense.
There is a difference between being capable of spending big versus being willing to spend big. Bayern are certainly capable of spending a lot of money, but they have not yet shown that they are willing to spend that much money.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
There is a difference between being capable of spending big versus being willing to spend big. Bayern are certainly capable of spending a lot of money, but they have not yet shown that they are willing to spend that much money.
But how is that relevant and even reasonable with this when youre shown facts who proves way otherwise? Let me make it clear I dont write this to troll any Juventus fans. But you simply dont make sense right now. Is that a new thing in here? Havent been much online the last 2 weeks @DAiDEViL

"Bayern are not much richer than we are, nor are they more willing to spend than us. I don’t think Bayern have never spend more than 50 million on one player. They couldn’t couch up the money for De Bruyne even when Pep really wanted him."

Let me get you clear. Do you say Bayern didnt have the money to pay what was asked for de Bruyne or that they werent willing to spend that on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)