Serie A 2017/18 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oh boy, Milan.

1. Bank of Italy has raised 3 red flags of suspected money laundering against AC Milan

2. Italian prosecutors may have opened a money laundering investigation into Milan's acquisition, questioning the high valuation

3. Li Yonghong, the "owner" of Milan, is probably using an alias. There are no records of his birth, and no one seems to know who he is, even in the Chinese mining industry where he is supposedly a big tycoon

4. Li Yonghong is not in the board of the companies he claimed to own (Enson Enterprises and Grand Dragon)

5. Some of the companies used by Li Yonghong to buy Milan are shell companies with empty head offices, including his own head quarters which had a sign on the door from the landlord citing unpaid rent!

6. Li Yonghong's main business (mining) has changed ownership 4 times in the last 1 year, twice without any record of money transactions

7. Li Yonghong's brother and father went to jail for financial fraud

8. Li Yonghong himself has been fined recently by the Chinese govt for failure to disclose deals, and there are accusations of insider trading?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just another to add to the collection

Napoli captain Marek Hamsik says the Scudetto is his “main objective”, but admits he could miss Atalanta on Sunday.

The midfielder is now the Partenopei’s all-time top-scorer, having beaten Diego Maradona’s record before Serie A went on its winter break.

“I had been waiting for that 115th goal to match Maradona, and I got it in the Torino match,” Hamsik told Slovakian outlet Pravda.

“A lot had been written about it and everyone was looking forward to that moment. When it came it was beautiful.

“It was the same when I got my 116th goal against Sampdoria. When 60,000 fans stood and screamed my name at the San Paolo I get chills.

“It’s something unrepeatable, I’ll remember it for the rest of my life.

“The appearance record and 100 Serie A goals? There are always other challenges which motivate me. I’d be delighted if I achieved them, it would mean I was still successful in representing the club.

“Then after me someone else will come along who will beat me. I’ve got no doubts about my future, I’m a Napoli player and I’m not going to leave.

“Now I’m concentrating on finally bringing the Scudetto to Naples, that’s my main objective.

“Last year we were the best team from the spring onward, now we’re on an incredible run. Having lost only one match at the halfway point is an incredible record.

“I believe we can keep this up and celebrate the Scudetto.

“It’s simple, we can’t drop points. Of course it’s easy to say that than to do it on the pitch. In order to get as many points as possible we’ll need to be good, in particular defensively.

“It’s important that the table has started to take shape a bit, there are no longer five teams separated by two points at the top.

“We’re at the top, then there’s Juventus and the other teams are nine points or more behind us. Juventus are without doubt our toughest opponent, but I don’t even want to talk about other teams.”

Napoli face Atalanta this weekend, a match which they’ve struggled in recently…

“We’re playing at their stadium and it’ll be a very difficult match. We’ve struggled against this opponent, last year they beat us in both games and they knocked us out of the Coppa Italia at the start of this year.

“After the break this could affect things going forward, but it definitely won’t be decisive - it’s too early for that.”

There’s no guarantee the Slovakia captain will be ready for the match, as he’s missed training with flu-like symptoms this week.

“My throat was sore and I had a temperature,” Hamsik explained.

“I missed training on Tuesday, we’ll see how it develops. The doctors are helping me, but I can’t say if I’ll be ready for Sunday’s match.”

- - - Updated - - -

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Oh boy, Milan.

1. Bank of Italy has raised 3 red flags of suspected money laundering against AC Milan

2. Italian prosecutors may have opened a money laundering investigation into Milan's acquisition, questioning the high valuation

3. Li Yonghong, the "owner" of Milan, is probably using an alias. There are no records of his birth, and no one seems to know who he is, even in the Chinese mining industry where he is supposedly a big tycoon

4. Li Yonghong is not in the board of the companies he claimed to own (Enson Enterprises and Grand Dragon)

5. Some of the companies used by Li Yonghong to buy Milan are shell companies with empty head offices, including his own head quarters which had a sign on the door from the landlord citing unpaid rent!

6. Li Yonghong's main business (mining) has changed ownership 4 times in the last 1 year, twice without any record of money transactions

8. Li Yonghong himself has been fined recently by the Chinese govt for failure to disclose deals, and there are accusations of insider trading?
Sounds like a legit guy. Would trust :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

What blows my mind is Berlu had the guts to sell to those dodgy scrubs without getting to know them and accepted right away their loans. One would have thought he'd have preferred to let Milan in good hands.

Went for straight moneyz instead :beppe:
Let's be honest here. No legit owner would have paid the asking price Berlu wanted.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It's easy to hate Juventus. Owned by Italians, ran by Italians and traditionally employs the best Italian players. Easily most progressive and intelligent Italian team. Showing a clear blueprint for how other Italian teams can raise their level.

It's that Milan team owned by Chinese money launderers that should be praised.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Borini: 'Teams won't let Milan play'
By Football Italia staff

Fabio Borini maintains Milan have struggled because “the opposition teams won’t let us play and it’s difficult to break them down.”

The campaign so far has not gone as planned and they’ve found it particularly difficult to get the ball in the back of the net.

“We’ve had a good week of intense training, the mood is positive and we’ll start to see more of the work we’ve done with the Coach now,” Borini told Sky Sport Italia.

“The problem is that the opposition teams know they are facing Milan, so they won’t let us play and it’s difficult for us to break them down. We also have a lot of players who are new to Serie A from different Leagues and it takes a while to adapt.”

Borini arrived at Milan as a striker, but has been largely playing in a wide role.

“Inevitably that affects my goals ratio, as unless I shoot from 50 metres away, it’ll be difficult…”

lol, pathetic

"we arent shit, other refuse to let us win"

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's easy to hate Juventus. Owned by Italians, ran by Italians and traditionally employs the best Italian players. Easily most progressive and intelligent Italian team. Showing a clear blueprint for how other Italian teams can raise their level.

It's that Milan team owned by Chinese money launderers that should be praised.
I can't wait to see them crumble

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
By a mile. Smug, arrogant, disgusting little trolls. Remember how happy they were when they signed Bonucci with all the “oh captain, my captain” BS. Love watching them suffer now.
:agree:

It's quite hilarious that acmilan started posting again in the footballing parts of the forum this summer, and was one of those boneheads doing the "oh captain, my captain" BS and talking about how they poached our best player. Haven't heard a peep from him since the summer. :rofl:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

It's quite hilarious that acmilan started posting again in the footballing parts of the forum this summer, and was one of those boneheads doing the "oh captain, my captain" BS and talking about how they poached our best player. Haven't heard a peep from him since the summer. :rofl:
And a certain mod tolerates his BS too (ducks for cover @DAiDEViL)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
how do you spend 200M in one mercato and have Borini as a starter?
He wouldnt be if Conti didnt have that injury, which is pretty sad, I hate when young guns like Pjaca, Florenzi and Conti get these big setbacks, even if they play for the enemy. Id choose the billion other things Milan are a joke at to make fun of them :p

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Oh boy, Milan.

::lol3::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)