Serie A 2017/18 (121 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Doveri was at the VAR. Same guy who sent off Mandzukic for that hand gesture and closed a eye a week later when Allan did the same THREE TIMES.

LOL
lol I must have missed that. Any old pictures of distantly related people to him hanging out with someone wearing a napoli shirt come out yet? :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
lol I must have missed that. Any old pictures of distantly related people to him hanging out with someone wearing a napoli shirt come out yet? :p
well his instagram name is handofgod so who knows. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri: It touched his chest.

LOL

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
VAR :touched:

Only implemented to try to screw us over. What is the point of it, if they miss “howlers” like that.
When it comes to Napoli or any other team(Inter, Roma, Milan) it's a mistake and nothing gonna be said more, once it happens to Juve it's rubentus and the rest we all know.Only for this reason we shouldn't ever be bored by winning scudetto.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
When it comes to Napoli or any other team(Inter, Roma, Milan) it's a mistake and nothing gonna be said more, once it happens to Juve it's rubentus and the rest we all know.Only for this reason we shouldn't ever be bored by winning scudetto.
Trust me, I never get bored of Juventus winning Serie A. I hope we win the next 100 in a row. Watching them all burn in jealousy and hatred of our success makes me smile.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
VAR :touched:

Only implemented to try to screw us over. What is the point of it, if they miss “howlers” like that.
only gonna make is sweeter when we still win the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Some people simply should not have micks put in front of them.

just like memebers like osman shouldnt have a keyboard to post on a forum in front of them

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bonucci playing like absolute ass :lol: Lovely to see. And Romagnoli definitely deserved red for that challenge...Simeone was clear on goal. Milan are just woeful, zero creativity, absolutely no ability to play through the lines, no connection at all from midfield to attack.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Its sad actually. While I am not a Milan fan, its not good for Serie A for them to be this bad. Their management really f*cked up. They somehow managed to spend a fortune and make the team much worse. Absolute disaster for them. I also don't think Gattuso is the right coach for them either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)