Serie A 2017/18 (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Roma icon Francesco Totti confirms “I’m not thinking about coaching right now, but I’ll see in the future.”

Totti was due to begin studying for his coaching badges in October but withdrew from his course before it started, yet the former No 10 – now working in a directorial capacity at Roma – has not ruled out revisiting a career in the dugout one day.

“I preferred football to money, that’s how I’ve always been,” he said at the International Sports Conference.

“Until last season, my objective was to play and be on the field. Now my priority is to invest my time in Roma and promote the club around the world.

“Coaching? Right now I’m not thinking about it. When you think about it, something goes off in your head, but it hasn’t happened to me yet. I’ll see in the future.

“Differences between yesterday’s and today’s football? It’s changed. I preferred the one before.

“Now we think more about the business side of things, when at other times we thought more about bringing the kids through.

“The most romantic aspects of football are loyalty and belonging, not the commercial side. Certain numbers in the transfer market are out of touch.

“In Italy, internationally speaking, Milan and Inter are its most successful teams. After them both, Real Madrid, Barcelona and ​​Manchester [United] are better structured.

“Salah? The best player in the world is Messi, but don’t tell Cristiano Ronaldo or Neymar that!

“Salah’s one of the best. His sale was jointly decided between the club and player.”

lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Some people simply should not have micks put in front of them. He is not even one of those daft simpletons who are entertaining, just boring type of jock, nothing interesting to say whatsoever.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Some people simply should not have micks put in front of them. He is not even one of those daft simpletons who are entertaining, just boring type of jock, nothing interesting to say whatsoever.

Very few (ex-) footballers are able to give decent interviews though. Especially because they're now trained to say nothing at all. Managers are often even worse. Personally I'd like to crack Martinez's skull with a baseball bat whenever he starts saying well.. nothing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I understand that part, they are taught in the art of hiding themselves and being nonplussed media robot. But I have 20 years of hearing Totti speak, and I can establish that he is in fact a real mental midget jock.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Roma icon Francesco Totti......
“In Italy, internationally speaking, Milan and Inter are its most successful teams. After them both, Real Madrid, Barcelona and ​​Manchester [United] are better structured.”
You don't say, moron!
I know some second division Macedonian teams that are better structured than both Milano chinamade laughingstock clubs!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
but they said VAR will make a more honest and fair Serie A. This year will have the first REAL Serie A winner ever.
:agree:

Cause the past ones, Juve been stealing them and the #2 spot was getting honesty scudetto and fair play scudetto, let's not forget the financial fair play scudetto and the mercato scudetto, so many scudettos. Calcio is #1

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Doveri was at the VAR. Same guy who sent off Mandzukic for that hand gesture and closed a eye a week later when Allan did the same THREE TIMES.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)