Serie A 2017/18 (98 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I still want though. What if he becomes our Raul, left rival youth team to become legendary here :touched:
Pure poetry.
Moise Kean already has 3 toes out the door tbh.
Didn't you not even know who that was earlier this week?

- - - Updated - - -

There are a handful of Milan players who could possibly sit on the bench here

Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Suso, Andre Silva (yes I know he is sucking ass right now at Milan but the guy is only 20 and has potential, he can be saved)

We would be doing Milan a favor in balancing their books though so the price better be good

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Let's face it guys, Milan has no players that are that much attractive to us. #1 on my list would be Romagnoli but we still don't need him that much. Dollarumma is an overpaid kid with Raiola as his agent we'd have to upgrade his salary every year to keep him "happy". The rest are not good enough.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Didn't you not even know who that was earlier this week?

- - - Updated - - -

There are a handful of Milan players who could possibly sit on the bench here

Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Suso, Andre Silva (yes I know he is sucking ass right now at Milan but the guy is only 20 and has potential, he can be saved)

We would be doing Milan a favor in balancing their books though so the price better be good
Yeah so? Just knowing Meelan fan care for him makes me want to take him away :evil:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Let's face it guys, Milan has no players that are that much attractive to us. #1 on my list would be Romagnoli but we still don't need him that much. Dollarumma is an overpaid kid with Raiola as his agent we'd have to upgrade his salary every year to keep him "happy". The rest are not good enough.
This

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I agree on this but we will have to take someone from them because milan are broke and don't have money to pay what they owe Jive for bonucci.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From Forza Inter Forums :lol:

Finishing the first half of the season in 5th position isn't bad. That's exactly what we need.

What else do you expect of a team whose only attacking strategy is to cross from the right side?
What else do you expect of a team which can only rely on a single player to score?
What else do you expect of a team where the 2 wingers have to play 90 minutes in each game irrespective of how shit they are?
What else do you expect of a team where the only creativity is from a 33 year old playing his first season for them?
What else do you expect of a team where the only backup defender is Ranocchia?
What else do you expect of a team which gets dominated in the midfield by every single team in the league?

With this, 5th isn't bad at all. If the management can wake up and sign an attacking midfielder, a winger who can compete for a place in the first XI, a defender, then we can still try for a CL spot in the 2nd half of the season.
lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
From Forza Inter Forums :lol:

lol
What else do you expect of a team whose only attacking strategy is to cross from the right side?
What else do you expect of a team where the 2 wingers have to play 90 minutes in each game irrespective of how shit they are?

What else do you expect of a team which gets dominated in the midfield by every single team in the league?

- - - Updated - - -

What else do you expect of a team where the only creativity is from a 33 year old playing his first season for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)