Serie A 2017/18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
So what do Milan do now? Clearly it was a laughable mistake to sack Montella for Gattuso but do you just go to a 3rd manager now?

Gattuso era so far is a disaster, under Montella Milan were playing as a team that would probably miss out on their top 4 ambitions and end up in Europa League, under Gattuso they are playing like that is going to be relegated.
Thats not true Samp also always looked better than Milan so I doubt they would have finished top 7 regardless. But now I can really see and hope they finish below the top 10.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
So what do Milan do now? Clearly it was a laughable mistake to sack Montella for Gattuso but do you just go to a 3rd manager now?

Gattuso era so far is a disaster, under Montella Milan were playing as a team that would probably miss out on their top 4 ambitions and end up in Europa League, under Gattuso they are playing like that is going to be relegated.
I hope they keep Gattuso for ever.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well, I guess we can start looking at Milan players as potential buys. Wouldn't mind Romagnoli although we are pretty covered at CB with Caldara. And I'd maybe give 10M for Bonaventura and put him on our bench.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Well, I guess we can start looking at Milan players as potential buys. Wouldn't mind Romagnoli although we are pretty covered at CB with Caldara. And I'd maybe give 10M for Bonaventura and put him on our bench.
what about suso for the cam position in the 4231 ?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Milan are just the gift that keep on giving. Gotta love Inter’s collapse too, since being totally outplayed by us (and extremely lucky not to lose too) Just need Napoli to have their next little mini-collapse and it will be a 7th title in a row. Lovely.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

I also want that youth player, that Italian CF they're so proud of that is under 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)