Serie A 2017/18 (111 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A belgian newspaper just said that Angelli is the family behind Inter.
Jesus fucking christ

De jongste jaren hield Verschueren zich voor Anderlecht meer bezig met de internationale dossiers. Sinds 2013 is hij bestuurslid van de ECA, de European Club Association. In die belangenvereniging voor (rijke) clubs werkt hij nauw samen met grootheden als Ed Woodward (ceo Manchester United), Josep Maria Bartomeu (voorzitter Barcelona), Nasser Al-Khelaifi (eigenaar PSG), Edwin van der Sar (Ajax) en de familie Agnelli (Inter). Hij controleert er zelfs de financiën. De hervorming van de Europese clubcompetities is een van zijn persoonlijke projecten. Daarnaast is hij professioneel actief als mede-eigenaar van een vastgoedkantoor en ceo van een reclamebureau.
@Seven
Lol. Which paper?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what's trivial about hating Inter? I'd never agree to ref their game, but if I had to, I seriously doubt I'd be able to be unbiased, I could try and fail
With millions of people looking, I'd rather try to be a professional tbh.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You're actually going with Football Italia this time? Speaking of them, I still don't know why they refuse to use Ursolo's stories.
No, just pointing out them telling opposite stories

Lol. Which paper?
De Standaard

- - - Updated - - -

but seriously, who do you believe most? I'm 100% with Ursolo.

@DAiDEViL
That he's off to England, but i like the opposite story :p

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I hate inter with a passion but there's no way id fuck em over intentionally as a ref, i think most adults can separate their personal and professional lives especially for something so trivial.
and there is no need to screw inter or milan over anyway

they are doing a good job of that themselves :lion:

- - - Updated - - -

Well for me football is pretty high on the priority list, otherwise I wouldn't spend hours every week watching it, playing it and talking about it. Of course it's not above career, but, as sad as it sounds, I suspect that it's not that far away either :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:touched:

I remember when i was like 9 and played youth football. If there was no ref available, the guest team's coach would be the ref. Was the case when one of my team mates elbowed another kid. Nose started to bleed. The ref (our coach) looked at him - play acting. Didn't even give a yellow.

Der simuliert bloß @lgorTudor
simialr story to mine, but i confronted the ref and the kid, and ended up getting in one little fight.

mom got scared....And said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought "Nah, forget it, yo holmes, to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes, smell ya later"
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
FIGC is investing Mr O'Melly.

Refs can have social media accounts but can't openly discuss calcio. And can't use pseudonyms.

Sounds reasonable.

- - - Updated - - -

Ursulo is one of the most respected sources in Italy when it comes to Milanese clubs, ofcourse I'm trusting him over a football italia article
Didn't know who this Ursulo guy was, but if Bonucci's son has fully recovered, makes no sense for him to remain in that hellhole.

If his son is still going through treatment or needs to be monitored, then he'll stay.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate inter with a passion but there's no way id fuck em over intentionally as a ref, i think most adults can separate their personal and professional lives especially for something so trivial.
It's a subjective game with room for interpretation. As such, refs often favor the top or home team in 50-50 calls while meaning to be neutral (have seen this in every competition, Juve right now being the only exception, & that's b/c of calciopoli/media/anti-juventini). Bias creeps in no matter what for 95% of people.

Now, if the ref supports one team or the other, it becomes doubly difficult. They can end up favoring the team they support, or being cognizant of the fact that they can, they can be overcritical of the team they support and end up favoring the other team.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Milan refinancing 50-50?
By Football Italia staff

The Financial Times reports that Milan have just a 50-50 chance of refinancing their debt to Elliott Management.

The U.S. hedge fund provided around €300m to allow Yonghong Li to compete his takeover in April, with €128m owed by the club at seven per cent interest and €180m by the Chinese businessman at around 11 per cent interest.

If these debts aren’t repaid by October, the club can be taken over by Elliott, which was one of the reasons given by UEFA for rejecting a voluntary agreement on Financial Fair Play.

As a result, the Rossoneri are looking to refinance the debt to give them more time to pay, and are working with Highbridge to find a lender.

CEO Marco Fassone has stated that he’s confident a deal will be agreed by the spring, but the Financial Times says “a person close to the deal” has told them the chances of an agreement are only 50-50.

The newspaper notes that asset managers have typically been reluctant to lend to football clubs, as cash flows can vary wildly based on performances on the pitch.

It’s thought that uncertainty over the personal wealth of Li is putting off potential lenders, with the New York Times reporting last month that his mining empire is in fact owned by others.

Inter also issued bonds to refinance debts earlier this month, but the FT notes the band was “in demand, pricing at 4.875 per cent yield and trading up in the secondary market”.

The club itself noted it had received “around double the required subscriptions” on the bonds, which will yield 4.875 per cent in 2022.

Investors were reassured by the structuring of the bonds, which specifies debts must be serviced before any money can be spent on the club.
:touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
simialr story to mine, but i confronted the ref and the kid, and ended up getting in one little fight.

mom got scared....And said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said 'Fresh' and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought "Nah, forget it, yo holmes, to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes, smell ya later"
Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)