Serie A 2017/18 (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Got me thinking though...

WHY CAN'T MANDZUKIC PLAY ON THE RIGHT WING?

That might just be our revelation this season, mandzu could help the right side of the defense in light of the RB problem, plus he could still be the hybrid winger striker WITH one huge difference and advantage : potential much better crosses from sandro/costa/bernard or even dybala for that matter, since if I were allegri I would certainly try to instruct dybala to drift to the left to send crosses.

That may just kill 3 birds with one stone.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

That might just be our revelation this season, mandzu could help the right side of the defense in light of the RB problem, plus he could still be the hybrid winger striker WITH one huge difference and advantage : potential much better crosses from sandro/costa/bernard or even dybala for that matter, since if I were allegri I would certainly try to instruct dybala to drift to the left to send crosses.

So right back problem will be solved with mandzukic on right side

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Its probably just a matter of time before Inter starts choking or should i say find their usual level

Still pissed we lost a CL final to them, but we really had a shit team at most positions back then :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

This is such a bad idea on so many levels.

You really stretched the meaning of thinking with this post.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

It worked against Sporting so I say why not.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Milan 'take out high-interest loan' | Football Italia

There are fresh reports that Milan took out a high-interest loan in August, adding to doubts about the club’s finances.

Calcio e Finanze cites a document recently surfacing on social media, which states Li loaned €7m from Hong Kong company Jin Bao Bao Holdings Limited, at an interest rate of 14 per cent.

The website explains the corporation had a registered office in the Cayman Islands and were listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange but has since been renamed Teamway International Group Holdings Ltd.

Furthermore, the borrower is named as Rossoneri Sport Investment, which owns Milan and in turn belongs to Rossoneri Advance Co, Li’s company.

Il Sole 24, meanwhile, believes the loan was approved back in June to boost the Milan’s capital.

It comes less than a day after former President Silvio Berlusconi expressed concern about the way the club were being run.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
it seems as there are red flags all over the place, but then again it's difficult to believe that it's possible to pull off such a trick at this level. I mean it's one of the most successful clubs in Italy and pretty much whole world, did they really sell it to random Chinese guys who'll bankrupt it in a year or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)