Serie A 2017/18 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Lol, that was a fucking cheap pk. Watching bonucci fuck up again i the only good thing about this weeks matches. He is to well paid and important to mark anybody. He just stands around pointing to his teammates. Milan got trolled so hard with this move. Highest paid player, captain and never getting benched. Milan actually very doing very well on the transfermarket until bonucci happened. If they had dropped kalinic and bonbon and bought a real attacker, they would be very very dangerous

- - - Updated - - -

Does Icardi have a release clause? :shifty:
100m, but he is not fat enough

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Lol, that was a fucking cheap pk. Watching bonucci fuck up again i the only good thing about this weeks matches. He is to well paid and important to mark anybody. He just stands around pointing to his teammates. Milan got trolled so hard with this move. Highest paid player, captain and never getting benched. Milan actually very doing very well on the transfermarket until bonucci happened. If they had dropped kalinic and bonbon and bought a real attacker, they would be very very dangerous
No, they wouldn't. Andre Silva looked OK actually. I think their main problem is Montella. They look shit all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)