Serie A 2017/18 (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tbh, I think another team winning it might be better for the image of the league. I'm speaking in objective terms of course.

Subjectively, I hope we continue dominating for the next two decades or more, but I don't see that happening. At some point, we're gonna drop off, and someone is going to take over. It seems Napoli mean serious business this season, and so far, they've been better than us at everything. Consistency and familiarity breeds confidence and success.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tbh, I think another team winning it might be better for the image of the league. I'm speaking in objective terms of course.

Subjectively, I hope we continue dominating for the next two decades or more, but I don't see that happening. At some point, we're gonna drop off, and someone is going to take over. It seems Napoli mean serious business this season, and so far, they've been better than us at everything. Consistency and familiarity breeds confidence and success.
Napoli will choke and we'll win the league and you'll go back to hiding again like you always do. Then you come back and say winning Serie A means nothing because it's a shitty league.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Napoli will choke and we'll win the league and you'll go back to hiding again like you always do. Then you come back and say winning Serie A means nothing because it's a shitty league.
As always, thank you for your insightful input. Now, go back to your meager existence, tending to your potato fields on that glorified island of yours. :baus:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)