Serie A 2017/18 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pool - Man U is absolutely garbage....the level of this league these days, just shocking.
I find Liverpool very fun to watch actually. But yeah Man U killed off this game from the get go.

Liverpool suffer little reference point wise without Mane. He is gone to early December it seems too.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I find Liverpool very fun to watch actually. But yeah Man U killed off this game from the get go.

Liverpool suffer little reference point wise without Mane. He is gone to early December it seems too.

Liverpool are fun to watch but they are no great team by any means. Just a typical latter-day Klopp, counter attacking team with zero brains but plenty of running and no end product. United just parked the bus and didn't even bother. Dire game of football.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Liverpool - Manu might be the worst example of supposedly world class footbal I've watched for a while. Just all around dire, slow and boring performance.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

It was basically Liverpool trying frantically to attack whenever they could (see every game they've played under Klopp), and then typical reserved Mourinho big away day performance where his team don't look like putting two passes together. Ended up looking pretty shite in the end.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
With the state of our defense, grandpa Barza and The Useless Moroccan getting lots of playing time, Napoli will tear us to shreds. They'll enjoy our lapses of concentration and our charitable passing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)