Serie A 2017/18 (133 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Cocaine is in your system for what 2-3 days at most? Unless it is a surprise test you would have to be a real moron to fail your physical over that.

Also, we kept Samp waiting in limbo for a while before officially calling the signing off. I doubt it was drugs or we would've pulled out immediately.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
It looked a penalty tbh. Stupid fall by Mbaye knowing the ball was going wide, he didn't need to stretch his arms to catch Eder. Also, stupid call by referee not using VAR to avoid controversy.

Inter look toothless in all the matches I saw them play. It's Juve-Napoli showdown for sure.
It was a penalty.

Teams should be able to challenge decisions like in tennis.

This Verdi guy was impressive btw.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Thohir:I started supporting Inter after I watched that dutch trio playing for them.and the other guy answered:Folza INda.Masters.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli always looks on fire at the start of each season, and this season they're really looking unstoppable. The question is, how long can they sustain it for?
Until they meet us,lose and broke all their toilets.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Napoli always looks on fire at the start of each season, and this season they're really looking unstoppable. The question is, how long can they sustain it for?
More than that, they are flat track bullies. They dominate weaker opponents, but crumble at the first sign of resistance, especially in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Benevento is soooo shite. Serie A needs the likes of Parma and Palermo...
Venezia too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)