Serie A 2017/18 (94 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Borriello matches all-time record
By Football Italia staff

Marco Borriello has equalled Nicola Amoruso’s all-time record by scoring in Serie A for 12 different clubs. :lol:

The 35-year-old found the net this evening on his full debut for Spal, helping to secure a 3-2 victory over Udinese.

Borriello came up through the Milan youth academy, but began this extraordinary journey at Empoli.

His first top flight goal was in a 3-1 victory over Piacenza on March 9, 2003, at the age of 20.

The centre-forward has gone on to score for Reggina, Sampdoria, Treviso, Milan, Genoa, Roma, Juventus, Carpi, Atalanta, Cagliari and Spal.

Borriello now has 96 Serie A goals in 326 appearances.

Amoruso sees his record matched, having been on the scoresheet for Padova, Juventus, Perugia, Napoli, Como, Modena, Messina, Reggina, Torino, Siena, Parma and Atalanta.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Now we rumoured to try to take back Lirola as RB solution? Who is also on 2 year loan and starting for Sassuoulo.

Man our RB situation is bafflingly retarded this summer.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lirola is surely talented, but at this point, bringing him back wouldn't benefit either parties. we wouldn't get the player we need, he wouldn't play enough, and sassuolo would lose a starter.

just pay for höwedes.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Look at the market prices. He's young, has tons of potential, and possesses a very impressive skillset. I think he'll be worth 70-80 million come season's end.
I have no idea how much he'll be worth but so far he hasn't really impressed me. At the moment he'd be the 4th best option behind Pjanic, Matuidi and Marchisio. If we are going to spend big on a CM, we should wait till next season and try for Naby Keita. He's 3x the player SMS will ever be.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I have no idea how much he'll be worth but so far he hasn't really impressed me. At the moment he'd be the 4th best option behind Pjanic, Matuidi and Marchisio. If we are going to spend big on a CM, we should wait till next season and try for Naby Keita. He's 3x the player SMS will ever be.
Hyperbolic much? You're clearly exaggerating :D Moreover, Keita is the typical EPL signing, so there's no way we are going to get him :sigh:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Considering how incredibly overrated he is by almost the entire forum, might consider wearing a flack jacket

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Atalanta keeping Caldara, Orsolini and Spazzinoli on the bench for the whole season, just to troll us.
Would be pretty retarded of them to do so.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't get people moaning about VAR, isn't video replays in refereeing something every footie fan has been asking for decades to implement? yeah, it'll take time for defenders to adjust their behavior in penalty area, for VAR to iron out their process and for everyone to get accustomed to extra minutes added to every half, but ffs having referees take better and more informed decisions is clearly worth it.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Considering how incredibly overrated he is by almost the entire forum, might consider wearing a flack jacket
You mean Keita or SMS :D

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get people moaning about VAR, isn't video replays in refereeing something every footie fan has been asking for decades to implement? yeah, it'll take time for defenders to adjust their behavior in penalty area, for VAR to iron out their process and for everyone to get accustomed to extra minutes added to every half, but ffs having referees take better and more informed decisions is clearly worth it
On the retardometer, complaining about referees being able to make better decisions reaches the boiling point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)