Serie A 2017/18 (97 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Does anyone know how Milan managed to get Ricardo Rodriguez? I've seen probably 2 or 3 matches of Bundesliga this year, but he was top 5 fullback in Europe for a few consecutive seasons. Has he regressed that much that even scrubs like Milan can sign him or they actually made a good deal for once?

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Does anyone know how Milan managed to get Ricardo Rodriguez? I've seen probably 2 or 3 matches of Bundesliga this year, but he was top 5 fullback in Europe for a few consecutive seasons. Has he regressed that much that even scrubs like Milan can sign him or they actually made a good deal for once?
Interest in him died down because he struggled with injuries and was played at CB for most of the season when fit. Probably decided he had to get out of Wolfsburg after their abysmal season and picked the best option available.

Mar 9, 2006
So far Roma has Rudiger CB, Moreno CB, Fazio CB, Jesus CB/LB, Peres RB/LB, Rui LB, Karsdorp RB, Florenzi RB in their line up, i wonder which formation DF gonna use cause it looks like he's gonna stick to 3 man defensive line
Diego Alves
Fazio - Rudiger - Moreno
Peres - De Rossi - Strootman - Gonalons - Shaarawy
Pellegrini
Dzeko

Something like that, huge regress from the last season

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Juventino[RUS];5554794 said:
So far Roma has Rudiger CB, Moreno CB, Fazio CB, Jesus CB/LB, Peres RB/LB, Rui LB, Karsdorp RB, Florenzi RB in their line up, i wonder which formation DF gonna use cause it looks like he's gonna stick to 3 man defensive line
Diego Alves
Fazio - Rudiger - Moreno
Peres - De Rossi - Strootman - Gonalons - Shaarawy
Pellegrini
Dzeko

Something like that, huge regress from the last season
I doubt EDF will play a 3 man defense, he is known for his 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 and Roma mostly played that as well. With the current links, it will probably be something like this

El Shaarawy - Dzeko - Berardi

Strootman - De Rossi - Nainggolan

Emerson - Fazio - Rudiger - Karsdorp

Pellegrini in if Nainggolan is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)