Serie A 2017/18 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Monchi knows what he's doing

it just depends on whose perspective those interests you view them in
He is famous for finding young gems, but in Roma he needs to sign developed players, atm Roma already lost Sczchesny, Salah and Manolas+Paredes are on the verge of signing for Zenit, as for transfers in they have +-Gonalons, Moreno and Karsdorp only lmao

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree with RUS (...), as I said before this Roma might be a long term project but this is the wrong time for it with 4 CL spots and possible rebuilding of the Milan trannies. I'd expect so much youth and foreign to struggle early on. Maybe EDF will spring some surprises like with Sassuolo, but they had almost all Italians and it made the transition easier. Monchi + EDF will actually be very interesting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The huge loss for them is Salah upfront. I don't think they'll miss Manolas that much. Both Fazio and Rudiger outperformed him last season. Whilst Paredes although talented was still behind the pecking order.

Honestly , if they retain their midfield core-Nainggolan,Strootman, De Rossi, add Gonalons on top off it, and add a quality forward upfront, they definitely have the squad to atleast make top 4.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The huge loss for them is Salah upfront. I don't think they'll miss Manolas that much. Both Fazio and Rudiger outperformed him last season. Whilst Paredes although talented was still behind the pecking order.

Honestly , if they retain their midfield core-Nainggolan,Strootman, De Rossi, add Gonalons on top off it, and add a quality forward upfront, they definitely have the squad to atleast make top 4.
Top 5 at best right now. Milan and Inter should go over them. Napoli allready is.

Mar 9, 2006
I agree with RUS (...), as I said before this Roma might be a long term project but this is the wrong time for it with 4 CL spots and possible rebuilding of the Milan trannies. I'd expect so much youth and foreign to struggle early on. Maybe EDF will spring some surprises like with Sassuolo, but they had almost all Italians and it made the transition easier. Monchi + EDF will actually be very interesting.
Typical american business - now they are building stadium and with stadium they will build couple of hotels in Rome, shopping mall etc. etc., they dont give a shit about football results anymore, they only need stable 5th-6th place finish for the next couple of years

- - - Updated - - -

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/milan-previste-per-domani-le-visite-mediche-di-borini
5m fee + 1m bonuses or 1m loan + 5m bonuses, medicals tommorow

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5554661 said:
lol that's one of the funniest moves this summer surely.

Another Italian striker that didn't cut in England. But it's kinda weird to see Milan move for him. They made decent moves so far in the market, this one is just too weird.

Borini is a pointless player, dunno what they see in him at this point, but I guess he's there to sit on the bench and get just some minutes.

Mar 9, 2006
lol that's one of the funniest moves this summer surely.

Another Italian striker that didn't cut in England. But it's kinda weird to see Milan move for him. They made decent moves so far in the market, this one is just too weird.

Borini is a pointless player, dunno what they see in him at this point, but I guess he's there to sit on the bench and get just some minutes.
And they have Lapadula who is not worse than Borini in a terms of quality

- - - Updated - - -

League goals scored by Fabio Borini:

2012/13 = ⚽️
2013/14 = ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
2014/15 = ⚽️
2015/16 = ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
2016/17 = ⚽️

15 in 5 seasons.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5554675 said:
And they have Lapadula who is not worse than Borini in a terms of quality
With Borini in Milan I expect to see them sell/loan Lapadula.

Juventino[RUS];5554675 said:
League goals scored by Fabio Borini:

2012/13 = ⚽️
2013/14 = ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
2014/15 = ⚽️
2015/16 = ⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
2016/17 = ⚽️

15 in 5 seasons.
:lol2: he really 'shined' in Liverpool.

Mar 9, 2006

Definitely, Lapapula will be good choice for any mid table team

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely, Lapapula will be good choice for any mid table team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)