Serie A 2017/18 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2016
The thing that has favoured Napoli throughout the season is that they have played so many teams when they have been in bad form. Only Inter at the start of the season were in good form. Atalanta in week 1, Lazio x 2, Samp, Roma next week, Inter in 2 weeks. Who knows what form AC Milan will be in when they come to play them. I'd think Roma and Inter will be in better form than current when we play them. We have smaller teams to play, but all are near the end of the season when they will be fighting for survival. In a tight league these things make a difference.
Your starting to sound like Sarri now. Defeatist

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Chinese Inter fans protest Suning
By Football Italia staff

A group of Chinese Inter fans have protested about the running of the club outside Suning Group’s headquarters.

The Nerazzurri’s owners control one of China’s biggest companies, but they’ve been reluctant to invest due to restrictions from the Beijing government and Financial Fair Play.

Now a group of Chinese fans of the club have stood outside Suning’s HQ to protest the running of the club, with a banner reading “you do not win true respect from Nerazzurri without true love for Inter” in both English and Chinese.

Owner Jindong Zhang has a net worth of around $6bn, but the Beneamata are being run to be financially independent.

image via premiumsporthd.it

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I dont understand a word, but hopefully this is not the standard Inter fan. Sad life, but I guess thats what happens when youre club is not relevant for most of the time

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Berardi booked more than Montero | Football Italia

Sassuolo forward Domenico Berardi has surpassed former Juventus hard man Paolo Montero in Serie A bookings.

The Uruguayan was known for his uncompromising style, receiving 16 red cards during his time with Atalanta and the Bianconeri.

In total he was sent off 21 times, and he also received 43 yellow cards in Serie A.

However, the latter total has now been surpassed by Berardi, who has been booked 44 times in 132 league games.

The forward has some way to go to beat Montero in terms of sendings off though, having received four in Serie A so far.

The most recent of those came this weekend in the defeat to Lazio.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The thing that has favoured Napoli throughout the season is that they have played so many teams when they have been in bad form. Only Inter at the start of the season were in good form. Atalanta in week 1, Lazio x 2, Samp, Roma next week, Inter in 2 weeks. Who knows what form AC Milan will be in when they come to play them. I'd think Roma and Inter will be in better form than current when we play them. We have smaller teams to play, but all are near the end of the season when they will be fighting for survival. In a tight league these things make a difference.

Lol. You seriously cannot complain about the calendar throwing minnows your way towards the end of the season.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We know we’re never going to get a Barcelona fan to switch to become a Roma fan, but our goal from day one is that if there’s three billion football fans in the world, our goal is to be everybody’s second favourite team in the world.

“So if I can get 1 per cent of that 3 billion I’ve got 30 million, and if I could get those 30 million to spend on average just €5, which isn’t even a hat, then that’s €150m of incremental revenues and that’s a lot.

“It doesn’t pay for Neymar or Messi, but it might pay for their [Barcelona’s] backup right-back.”
http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#menu=news-all

Roma as a club in a nutshell

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tare: Inzaghi two more years, Juve… | Football Italia

Sporting director Igli Tare says Lazio boss Simone Inzaghi will certainly stay on for “a couple more years”, while Juventus “control the Italian market.”

Inzaghi has been mentioned as a possible heir to Max Allegri in Juve’s dugout, and Tare responded to the rumours about his Coach, as well as recounting the time he became aware of the Bianconeri’s 'power’.

“I scored and won only once against Juventus: 2-0 with Brescia in 2002, but there was seven minutes of injury time, which I’d never seen before,” the former Albania striker told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Mazzone shouted, 'what is this?’, and the fourth official replied, 'I’m ashamed, but I’m only writing the minutes that they tell me.’

“The power Juve had that day is like the power they have today in controlling the Italian market and their aggressive policy on signing players with potential.

“Inzaghi to Juve? Hearing these rumours doesn’t bother me. We’re growing together, but things still have to happen and a couple more years have to pass.

"The political contrast between [Presidents] Lotito and Agnelli is obvious, but with [Juve sporting director] Paratici, there are no problems.

“There weren’t any for Keita, Milinkovic or De Vrij, who won’t go to Juventus, even if his name has cropped up.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)